Thursday, May 1, 2008

Do You Think You Can Cope?

"I feel stupid, but it's something that comes and goes,
And I've been changing, think it's funny how no one knows."

It really is true.
Someday I'm going to leave you.
It's sooner than you think,
And it'll happen faster than a blink.

Thirteen days until LA.

I was filming some of my documentary last night after I said it a few hundred times I think I finally believed myself that I'm going to LA. I'm still unprepared and I'm nervous as all Hell. I was so excited at one point and now I think I'm just scared.

Can't tell you why, I reckon you'll have to watch my documentary to see my insecurities.

Jennifer and I have been watching a lot of movies lately. Let's see. We saw: Juno, Disturbia, I Know Who Killed Me, Walk Hard, Vacancy and Blades of Glory all within the last 2 days or so.

Bad ones?? I Know Who Killed Me, Walk Hard and Blades of Glory... Blades was alright and Walk Hard was dumber than I thought. Those are two movies you watch knowing they're going to be retarded, but Walk Hard was more retarded than imagined.

As far as the horrors go... I used to like horror/thriller/slasher films, but somewhere along the way I started hating them. I get TOO scared. My Daddy hates them too.

Juno was really good. I really like Michael Cera...

"I heard that pregnancy can sometimes lead to... an infant..." LOL

I think that's about all I've got to say today. I'm incredibly distracted.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who's perfect*?

You.

xoxox





*by "perfect", I mean, "to me". Not to say that he doesn't have faults, scars or skeletons, but just to say that I love him entirely for all of that.

Perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo this is Rae, I think since you're on a movie kick you need to watch 27 Dresses and Enchanted. ADORE THEM BOTH. I absolutely love Patrick Dempsey, but of course duhhh, and anyway James Marsden is a friggen babe, and he's in both :)

PS- 110% agree with your picture of the day comment....