Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!

"I've acted out my life in stages,
With 8,121 people watching...
But we're alone now,
And I'm singing my song for you..."

Tina -- yesterday's song was off the Maroon album by Barenaked Ladies, it's called "Humor of the Situation". Great album, go download it.

So about the car situation, I have to drive Jennifer everywhere now for fear of her getting pulled over -- the other day in the mail she got 3 warrants for not showing to her court date -- which she has a lawyer for but apparently he didn't do his job very well -- if she gets pulled over it'll cost $2400 to get her out.

It'll be all taken care of tomorrow since this was his fault.

So... NKOTB is touring again -- I think they have successfully made the shittiest tour list evar.

Sat 9/20/08 Montreal, Quebec
Sun 9/21/08 Toronto, ON
Tue 9/23/08 East Rutherford, NJ
Wed 9/24/08 Uniondale, NY
Fri 9/26/08 Boston, MA
Sat 9/27/08 Atlantic City, NJ
Sat 10/4/08 Chicago, IL

I understand that they're old as fucking dirt, but c'mon!!! They're not even doing any West Coast dates! Not that I mind, I'm going to Chicago!

;-)

As the title states, two weeks from today I'm going to LA! I can't wait! I'm more than excited can be! I still have to get my lyrics in order and there's just tons I have to do before I go. Fortunately, I still have two weeks.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Michael Buble and I, Heaven...

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.