Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hot Dog (21)

"Now you feel obsessed with me
You're wanting more, you're needing me
In sleep, you dream and think of us
And when you wake you're still in love
I change your thoughts your mind's not clear
Except for what I make you feel
I know my magic's taking hold
You're losing all your self control"

I worked my last day at McDonalds before Omaha yesterday! YAY! It was actually a pretty good day there... I had a lot of laughs with Mike, Christian and Co.

Also, I found out that Josh, the swing manager (and the person who got Jennifer her 2nd manager's job...) has a huge crush on me... uh oh... bad news??? I like him too.

I just swore off guys and then this awesome guy comes along. He's got to be ranked as the 2nd hottest guy I've ever dated (if I date him.)

But, yeah... Jennifer got sick of me having guys -- in 08 alone I've dated 2 guys and had 6 others ask me out/crush on me. But the super weird thing is that it's been all within the past two months or so... 6 guys in 2 months?!?! My God... this is why I say I'm flypaper.

Anyways, I don't know what to think of it just yet -- like I said, I swore off guys because they were getting in the way of my focusing on my album, and now a great guy comes along -- well can't a break a shitty rule for a great guy?? LOL

I'm not eating today. Or at least that's the plan. The plan is to not eat until Omaha and then eat very little in Omaha -- after Omaha, don't eat until LA and then watch myself in LA.

How long do I have to not eat before I move up a bracelet??

Ooh, good question Jodie.

I did the blonde on Jennifer's hair last night and she looks like a supastar. I actually hate her with blonde, but it's her hair, so whatever. Tonight I'm doing the red highlights. I like her with the Tammy hair, but with just blonde?? No.

Tammy hair:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm doing my hair tonight... I'm pretty stoked for it... WOO!

I'm going for it:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't know how it'll turn out, but when you're doing your own hair you kind of have to do it blindly! I'm just going to be blonde blonde blonde... I love being blonde. I think it's a female right.

I'm sure the bottom will still turn out darker than the top. Ahh, oh well. Can't win em all.

Just got word that I'm highlighting Tina's hair when we get up to Omaha... I really should get paid for all of this.

Let's see -- if I made $25 a cut, $25 color and I've been doing Jennifer's hair for 8 years... Sometimes she's changed hairstyles as much as 5 or 6 times a year... she owes me...

Carry the 2...

One million dollars.

Pic of the day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I once found this on a greeting card and sent it to my Daddy.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.