Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How Could It Hurt You When I Looks So Good?

"Every little thing that you say and do,
I'm hung up... hung up on you..."

Ahh, sweet Madonna... the Queen... speaking of Madonna -- Jennifer gave me the green light on getting the dog!!! She's saying late May -- so yaaay! Madonna's (the dog...) birthday is May 25th.

So my second Q broke. First of all they never brought me my replacement to my house... I had to go get it -- which is not what "overnight" means... Then, it broke after not even 24 hours. So I exhanged it for a pink BlackBerry Pearl (four colors in the last three words...) today... which was freaking difficult, but I really think I like the BlackBerry better. It's a little more difficult to do, but it's truly better quality and can do the same -- if not more things than the Q. Yeah, I can't download VCast music, but fuck it!! I've got 3000 songs on my computer and enough memory cards to hold them all and put them on my phone!

30 minutes until I can get my check. With my check I have to pay Jennifer for the phone ($130) my dad a payment for my computer ($20) and I think I'm just gonna get my nails done. I need some "me" time." I just hope my check isn't shitty like last time... of course that was my first check so this should be more... except I might have shoes coming out of this check and insurance...

Speaking of which -- so I got insurance!! haha... McD insurance isn't bad except you can't use it for "mental disorders" which fucking blows because I have a lot of mental issues that I need some freaking xanax and zoloft for. Well, it didn't say anything about a regular doctor perscribing it and then using the insurance to get the medication so I'm just going to have to pay full price for a psyc or see a regular doctor.

I need to get some shit taken care of at the doctor... but that's all personal. ;-)

Tonight I think Jennifer and I should get drunk. Fuck, after this week I think I most definitely need to. I want some margarita's!! Ooh!

Fortune reminded me that alcohol is a depressant. It brings you up for a while and then it brings you down... which, sucks... but I can't afford "uppers". ;-)

Tonight we were supposed to go to Lawrence and meet my parents for dinner but they moved it to tomorrow night, so yay... I have a present for my step mom for her birthday, but I haven't seen her since before then so I haven't given it to her yet. Hope she likes it! Also, tomorrow I'll be telling them about Madonna (unless they read my blog...) and maaaaybe about LA. I don't know.

36.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't know if you can see the keys, but yeah... they're different and kinda small... I'll figure it out. At first I was like, "oh god, I'm screwed." But after ten minutes and 3 text messages I was like "oh, this isn't that hard." And now that i've had it for nearly 3 hours it's like "alright, I'm most definitely getting the hang of this." Give me 3 more days with it and I'll be a pro.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.