Thursday, April 10, 2008

What It It Gonna Take?

"My Father, forgive us cuz we know not what we're doing
and my brothers, how we gonna tie up all these loose ends?
And my Mother, I'm trying to use everything you taught me to keep it moving..."

Ahh, I got paid yesterday and now I'm broke. Ain't that they way it goes? I bought a stack of 50 DVDs and 50 CDs, stuff to do acrylics, some note cards, $40 worth of booze, bought dinner... ahh, money goes so fast.

I think I like my BlackBerry. I'm pretty sure I do... of course now that I have my nails done it's a pain in my ass to type on it. I'll get the hang of it though. I have to go up to Verizon AGAIN today...

Jennifer didn't like the free phone that she got on the first and so she decided to exchange it -- but actually she paid for this one. The manager she knows waived the rebate fee and so she paid $20 for the Motorola KRZR. I said "good luck with that Motorola..." (My music Q was Motorola...) and whatdayaknow?? We got home and she was making a call and she could hear them but they couldn't hear her. HA!

She called from a different phone (we have 4!!) and they tried to troubleshoot it (she had only had it 2 hours!) and they said it was just broken and she would have to go up to Verizon and exchange it for a new one.

I'm not sure if she's decided or not -- but she wanted the Juke (Samsung) and so she technically could exchange it for that, but I'm not sure what she wants to do.

I'm backing up my computer onto the DVDs I got last night. I haven't done that yet!! Can you imagine?? I've had the computer for a year... haha... well, the only thing I backed up was my Justin photos, but those were just on regulae CDs...

Tonight Jennifer and I are going to print out my taxes and mail them tomorrow. We're going to get Jennifer's new phone tonight and then we're going to Lawrence to have dinner at the Mad Greek with my parentals.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Justin last night in LA at the ASCAP awards. (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers) He won two awards... one for My Love and one for Until The End Of Time. He looks so good here! And he looks so happy!! It's always nice to see him smiling like he means it!

xoxox

30-something.

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.