Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh No I've Said Much...

"that's me in the corner,
that's me in the spotlight
losing my religion..."

So I have the oppertunity to work with Jeff Timmon's of 98 Degrees for my album. He has agreed to sing on a track with me... for $2000-$5000.

Ahh, crap. Well, I have 3 options.

1. Don't come up with the money, don't sing with Jeff.
2. Come up with the money, sing with Jeff.
3. Come up with some money and sing with a different, perhaps better or more well known, artist.

I'll let future Jodie deal with this situation.

Apparently, Fortune has been reading my blog -- well hello Fortune! Did you know it's only 42 days?!?!

New Kids On The Block are reuniting -- not sure if it's just for the Today show on Friday, or permanatly -- even though after People reported they were getting back together Danny said they weren't on his MySpace -- so after he said that I just ignored all the NKOTB rumors.

They released this promo photo today:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They all look pissed to be there -- except Jon. He looks like he's having an okay time, which is odd considering...

see the full size version at www.nkotb.com

This year marks the 20th anniversary of Hangin' Tough... can you believe?? My God.

I have today and tomorrow off -- Mitch texted me today and said he wanted to hang out tomorrow night... I'm like "I'll get back to you..." meaning, "I'll ask Jennifer..."

We were chatting on text today (Mitch and I) and he said he came across the photos I took of myself on his phone and that I looked "pritty..." (MUST. HOLD. TONGUE.) He also said that he was an "idiot" and I knew why but I said "why?" and he said "you know..." and I continued to play dumb and then he said that he would tell me in person tomorrow... I already know he's going to ask me back.

I posted a blog on my myspace today stating that I was waay over men. They're a distraction and they're all drama. Like, God love Mitch, but c'mon... he was the one that wanted to tie me down the first day he met me. The first time we had a real date he wanted to "go steady" (I can't think of a better title for it than that...) and then 2 weeks later -- to the day he said that we were going to fast. Or that's lack of what he couldn't say... it wasn't until I broke up with him that night and he text me a few days later he said that we were moving too fast. And then it's been what a week? And he wants me back... DRAMA.

Then today I get a text from Christina (who introduced me to Mitch and Drew) and she was mad at me because I had been "talking bad about her" which is nowhere near true. I have no idea where she is getting that. But then apparently Drew had come over last night and was telling her how I "texted him and was desperatly saying I was so sorry..." and I was like, "yeah, I text him and told him I was sorry because the whole time I was dating Mitch I basically ignored Drew..." So I have no idea what's going on but Drew is feeding her lies. I didn't say one thing about Christina to Drew.

This. This is why I don't want to date anymore. I'd rather have friends than boyfriends.

Everyone told me that Mitch was more mature than Drew and that I should go for Mitch, not Drew... then I did and it didn't work out so I was just casually texting Drew -- I wasn't trying to start anything up with him... I just wanted to make sure he didn't hate me for dating Mitch.

Anyhow -- I guess they were right, Mitch is more mature than Drew.

I'm not mad at anyone -- I'm confused on why Drew would do this, but whatever... I'm over the situation.

I want a new tattoo... I was really thinking about getting one in LA. Thought about getting a treble clef on my left wrist or my ankle... how much tats run in LA, Fortune? :-) Ahh, I'm not sure I'd have enough money though... if it happens it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't.

Tonight I think I'll sort my lyrics for the next phase... Nothing else to do.

Pics of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me & Jon Knight

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me & Jordan Knight.

Can't wait for the NKOTB reunion!

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.