Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FUCK KU!

"People ask if I'm in love with you,
Cuz I'm sitting here with your picture,
And smiling to myself..."

So... Tigers lost the Nationals. I actually had real hope for them and then it just all fell. It was a truly great game though. KU played really well and around here everyone is SO proud of KU -- nearly every person I know has gone to KU or just a huge fan, so it's nice that all eyes are on them for the moment -- of course, being born in Manhattan, Kansas -- home of the Wildcats -- I was raised to despise KU, even though they really do play better than everyone... so instead of rooting for K-State (which is pretty dumb, since they don't win anything...) I just root for Memphis instead.

KU fans are insane. They tend to get a little out of hand, I mean... I'm all for school spirit - I think it's a wonderful thing... but there is nothing like a KU fan. You will never meet anyone so loyal to their school/team. They're loud and rowdy and all around crazy...

So it's 9:26a and I'm waiting for my phone to get here. I got up at 8a and I couldn't go back to sleep. They said it will be here by 10:30a --- oooh!!! I see a UPS truck coming up our street... wow, how's that for timing?? Haha, knowing my luck it won't be for me, and Verizon probably didn't send through UPS. Firgues. Whoa, here comes another one... wow, that's weird... nah, not for me... it passed our house.

*Waits on third truck*

Nada.

It's cold and rainy today. I have to go to work at 1... I asked off for Tuesday's because I'm so sick of working the lunch shift. On Tuesday's Jennifer has manager meetings and since we work the same schedule that means I have to work from like 1-10 on Tuesday's which is not cool with me and I hate the lunch people so I asked off for them from now on. This will be my last Tuesday.

They never need me there!!! I get there and I kinda stand there for a while wondering what I should do -- last Tuesday I just did fries, which was fine by me! I'd rather do fries then try and run for someone when there's already 2 people running... I'm not going to do that. Plus, I'm good at fries. I have a system. ;-)

But I'm not scheduled at 1 today -- of course Jennifer is -- but I'm scheduled from 4-8... I think Jennifer's working from 1-9 or something so I'm bringing my computer.

I really wish my phone would hurry up and get here. I still can't believe how many problems I've had with it, it's kinda superdumb. Here comes another UPS truck... hahaha, everytime I talk about em another one comes!! Damn... and then it passed me.

Just checked Verizon's site and I'm waiting for FedEx, not UPS... Good. I hate UPS. FedEx rawks.

Jenn's taking her phone back today once I get mine. She thought it was nice, but the text is super slow and the buttons don't work so she's going to see if she can get a RAZR. I tried to get her to get the RAZR when we got her phone but she didn't want it. She said she doesn't like the RAZRs (yet now she's trying to get one...) I told her that she had already had a RAZR and that she knew it was a great phone... Ahh, whatever... I'll let you know what comes of it.

Well, I can't make this blog go on any further.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Timberlake rooting for the Tigers last night in TX at the Nationals. I'm sure it was harder to see them lose in person.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.