Friday, April 18, 2008

Hang

"She grabs her magazines
She packs her things and she goes
She leaves the pictures hangings on the walls
She burns all her notes
And she knows,
She's been here few to years
To feel this old..."

Chew. Chew. Spit. Chew. Chew. Swallow. Chew. Chew. Spit.

I still think about you no matter what I do.

What's up?! I'm going to make an attempt at an actual blog today! I truly do want to apologize... I was so into blogging, sometimes barely being able to wait until the next day before posting another and now I'm -- well, I've just had a rut.

What's been up with me? Well, It's only 26 days until LA and I'm trying to lose weight by then. I keep looking at my suitcases and wanting to pack them. So badly. It's exactly 4 weeks from yesterday. I can't wait!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to make Jennifer go on a walk with me. Every morning we'll go walk Bella. The other day we went out to the park and walked her and she had a fabulous time!! She loved it! Also while I was there I filmed some of my documentary. It was quite interesting and touching... I may have gone and "betrayed" one of my friends while filming that, but the truth needs to be spoken... guess you'll have to wait, bitches.

I'm sort of nervous about having to film myself while in LA... that should be interesting...

It's only 8 days until Jennifer and I go to Omaha... Jenn's trying to get to her goal weight by then (first goal) I think she should be able to if she watches it. ;-)

We're going to have a freggin' blast up there. I'm super stoked. I'm going to watch my CA$H while I'm up there and try not to spend much at all because I won't have a whole lot in LA and I need to save some of this check to take to LA... but we're still going to have a blast because you don't have to spend money to have fun, right?!? Right.

I cut Jennifer's hair last night! Woo! and I did her eyebrows! She looks dead sexy! Tomorrow, hopefully, I'm dying her hair...if not tomorrow then Sunday. She's going back to the Tammy Fey hair. I'll post photos.

I'll be doing my hair when I get paid on Wednesday... well, actually. I should wait and do it RIGHT before we go to Omaha so I won't have to touch it up before LA... alright, I think I've decided finally what I'm doing with my hair.

I'm going golden blonde all over, then platinum highlights on top of that, and then black underneath.

Yes, I rocked the black and blonde from 03-05ish... yes I'm going back. It was awesome.

It's very rockstar.

I just got sidetracked for nearly an hour looking at old Britney photoshoots from WorldofBritney.com -- I adore her [old] figure... her spunk and the light that shown out of her... People keep says "old Britney... the old Britney needs to come back..." well whatif that person is gone forever? I don't speak on Britney very often -- we actually both have a lot in common, but I don't speak about her very often because I feel that she's just being whoever/whatever she needs to be right now... whoever she was in the past -- is passed. Whoever she is in the future? Well, we'll let future Britney deal with that.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my favorite Britney photos... I love her stomach and her legs in this one. She's gorgeous.

xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooo dont go there with the black and blonde.. im gonna be straight with u here but in the UK its so chavvy :S and jenn.. no no no no no jodie dont do it! i love the way her hair is now!

patchy xx

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.