Thursday, April 24, 2008

You're A Fallen Star... (20)

"and I know just why you could not come along with me,
this was not your dream, but you always believed in me..."

Jennifer and I went to Taraget yesterday and laundry detergent was on sale for $4 (like the good stuff...) and we accidentally got fabric softener. You can tell we don't do a lot of laundry.

It was so creepy last night... it got really dark, really quick and then it started pouring and I just wanted to get home to Bella so badly. I was scared that it was going to tornado... So we're driving home and we're on our street, less than a mile from home and there was a pick up truck in front of us with a mattress on it and Jenn said, "well that's going to be wet!" and I pointed out that it looked new because I saw the plastic on it...

Literally not 30 seconds after I said that it blew out of the back of the truck. (Stupid people didn't bungee it down, nothing... matresses don't weigh that much to begin with and on top of that it was awful winds because of the storm! It felt like a hurricane!)

So it blew out of the truck and I'm right behind this guy... (well I wasn't close to him... but I was the car behind him.) So I brake and it blew into the oncoming lane and this really nice Lexus drove over it, and I thought "it's going to run over the matress..." well it did, except it got stuck in it's 4 tires, so it was pushing it along, trapped under the car.

The truck just stopped in the middle of the road... I was like, "you gon' go back and get your stuff, dude?!"

Man, if I was that Lexus I woulda been LIVID!

I'm doing my hair tonight!! yay!! I was going to do it last night, but due to unforseen circumstances, I didn't get around to it. But I did finish Jennifer's hair last night and she looks super sexy now!!! WOO!

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxox

No comments: