Monday, April 7, 2008

Verizon? Oh Verizon...

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions..."


So I'm on the phone with Verizon... which I've had to do several times a day since I got my Q. So today's problem was that at first I couldn't send a text... which I had text problems 2 days ago... anyhow, so I restarted my phone and it brought back the original settings, so I changed them and then it wouldn't read that I had changed them and then it froze and wouldn't let me do ANYTHING...

So I called and the sweet chick said she'd send me a new music Q or a different phone and I thought about just getting the BlackBerry for a second, but then I was like, "No I really like the Q..." so I'm giving it another shot, but if that doesn't work I'm demanding a BlackBerry... anyhow, so then we were trying to get my contacts loaded to my computer so we could do a master reset so I could use the phone for tonight and we couldn't even get it to do that!!! She said the phone was a "lemon"... LOL She was cute and Southern. Anyhow, so then we tried to skip that and do a master reset and it wouldn't do that so I'm stuck with my Chocolate again until tomorrow at 10a...

Kinda fucking blows... I saved a bunchhhh of songs onto my SD card that came with the phone and fuck them, I'm keeping that. HA!

I'm actually not mad about the situation... I'd be mad if this happened after I had the phone for a few weeks... you know? But I've just had it for 2 days, so it's no biggie.

Alright... in other news -- I'm getting a new ChiChi!!!! I'm adopting her, which I truly believe is the best thing to do. Yes, we didn't adopt Bella, but we didn't get her from a puppy mill or pet store which is the WORST thing to do EVER.

Have you ever been in a pet store? Do you see how miserable those dogs are? They're cold and walking on wire, no accessable water, no blanket - maybe one used toy and they're crowded in with another dog. It's just wrong. DO NOT BUY FROM PET STORES.

The breeder we got Bella from is wonderful... she only breeds Chihuahua's and she has a true passion for them. She's got a dog up for adoption now named Donna and Jenn and I are going to adopt her if everything works out.

Here's what it says about her on her adoption page:::

Meet Donna- She is ready to go her forever home. Donna is a sweet , sweet girl. She is so loving and will make someone a really great housepet. Donna is potty pad trained , had all of her shots , dewormed, is microchipped, and a star studded pedigree. Donna is quiet and calm but loves to be cuddled. She will be spayed before going to her new "pet" only home. Donna was born 05/25/02 so she will soon be 6 years old. $150 adoption fee to cover her spay & dental/ Shipping charges are addtional . 6lbs smoothcoat

I emailed the lady, Karen and here's what she said about Donna:::

I do have another girl that I am adopting out , her name is Donna and she is a smooth coat not a longcoat. She has been shuffled from home to home since her first daddy died , so she needs a good , consistant home . She is a little shy from being moved around but she is very loving.

I told her that I was very interested and she's going to send me more photos of Donna. I'm going to call her Madonna!! (Her actual name is PrimmaDonna... sounds like my kinda ChiChi!)

I have to work today. Idonwanna.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Madonna!!

xoxox

38.

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.