Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Oxygen I Need. (22)

"Why should I be sad?
From the stupid freaking things that you do...
Why should I get mad? or sad? Who knows,
Just take it all as a sign that we're through..."

I don't really know where to begin, I want to speak on something specific, but I can't... or maybe I don't know how, or where to start.

I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm exhausted today. I think I have an Emergen-C packet with me, but I CBA to get up and get some water for it. I wonder what it would taste like in lemonade... *thinks*

I'm at McDonalds... I got here at one and it's nearly 2 now. I don't work til 5 but Jennifer has her stupid manager meeting at one.

Jennifer and I tried to go get her last paycheck from Coldstone today (for the 3rd time) and the stupid freaking manager was never there and they won't release Jennifer her check unless the manager is there. So now, unfortunately, I have to go up there in an hour and get her check for her.

This lady is such a bitch that I doubt she'll give me Jennifer's check, in which case, Jennifer's going to have to go up there on her lunch break and get the check.

We have needed this money for DAYS. DAYS, I tell you!!!

Today is the last day that I have to work before MB in Omaha (4 days!)

Tina and I have been having revelations lately. You know, it's really nice to be wanted and I just realized that I am the best friend to a lot of people... It's nice. I need to think of that next time that I want to die because I'm really loved. It's wonderful. I'm best friends with Jennifer, Gemma, and Tina. I'm sure there's more. LOL Well, of course Rachel's in there too, but she has a lot of friends -- she seems very popular, so she doesn't need me as her best friend. LOL I'm sure I'll get a text about that later.

I love all of my friends. I feel really lucky now. I just filmed a part of my documentary saying that I didn't really have a lot of close friends but the ones I had were amazing. Unfortunately it was a bit windy where we filmed that and now fortunately I will have to reshoot it so I can include details about how much I love my friends.

I'm filming parts of my documentary in Omaha with my digital (just like I am doing for LA). So, if Tina will particiapate it will be nice to have her on my documentary. We can get drunk and whatnot. LOL We can get "real" with each other, and I just have a feeling that I'm going to get deep in Omaha.

Speaking of deep, Tina and I have been getting deep lately. Apparently, she just realized some things today... and I was going to touch on the subject, but I think I've changed my mind.

I need to do my fucking hair. It's looking nappy. I think I had a dream about that last night. Yep, I did. Ooh, I need to do Jennifer's hair too.

Pic of the Day:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vintage Timberlake circa 2002.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.