Friday, April 4, 2008

Ahh, Crap.

"if he's got you baggin' em it could be worse,
just put a little in the baggie,
put a little in the purse..."

Happy wedding day to Jay and Beyonce. Damn, I wish I was marrying Jay.

Had my interview at Coldstone today and although there has rarely been an interview for a job that I didn't get, I really don't think I'll get this one. Ugh, it was aweful. It started off great, and then stupid me -- I talk too much and then she asked me to sing, which I knew she was going to do, and I stuttered and stuff, but I did sing -- then she asked me to dance and I wouldn't do that.

It's not like I wouldn't dance if I was asked at work -- if there was something specific I was doing... if I was doing set choreography. You know? I'm not just going to dance to some shit that I'm making up right there on the spot to no music. It was stupid. So whatever...

It would've been nice to work with Jennifer, but working 14 hour days for little pay isn't my kind of thing, you know? I would've only been making $6 an hour. Slaaaave...

So fuck it, if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be. Am I right or am I right?

So Mitch came over last night and totally wanted me back. He basically just freaked because we were moving so fast... I told him we could DATE, but not be exclusive... I think we're doing something Saturday night. Going to the Pub with Rikki Tikki.

Speaking of Saturday!!! That's tomorrow and I get my new phone in exactly 21 hours! WOO! I can't wait! I'm super stoked!

Fortune is going to the Vegas and I'm fucking jealous. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- it's my favorite place evar.

Saw the Madonna/Justin video yesterday -- it was sex. I wanted to hump my computer, but don't worry -- I didn't. It was seriously incredible.

Unfortunately, all the places I saw it from took it down because -- well, they weren't supposed to have it up there!! haha... well yeah, that's shit, but oh my Gawwwwd. It was amazing. I lover it. I wanna see it again!!

I just have to wait until 4:44p -- of course I'll be at work then, but ahh, I can see it after. Can you believe that was shot all the way back on Justin's birthday?!?! Damn, that was a long time ago!

Ahh, I can't wait for my phone... I know I already said that, but I mean it. *serious face*

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bella got to the lion a little too hard... at least he's still smiling.

xoxox

40.

EDIT::: Anonymous people can now leave comments, but please say who you are - now there's no excuses for not commenting!!!! :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats ok cos i cant remember by PW for this site! bellas a baaaaad girl! u changing ur number? lemme know.

Patchy xx

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.