Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Calendar Day!

"Sometimes I think what I need is a 'you' intervention..."

43 days? 42? I can't remember.

Happy Calendar Day!! Man, this month took forever to get here! Jenn and I have 5 calendars to change today... hey man, that's what happens when you work at a calendar store!!

I didn't go to bed until 4a and then Fortune called me at 5a -- that threw me for a loop. I was so confused and disoriented... haha... I didn't answer. Then I woke up at 9a and Jenn and I went to Verizon to get her a new phone since her's broke last night.

So here's the deal -- Jennifer and I both hate our phones, her's is super stupid and has no features and mine is just dumb. You don't go from a Sidekick to a Chocolate... I should have known that. Stupid small texting. I'm a qwerty girl. That was a fun word to type. qwerty... try it... haha... qwerty. qwerty.

So here's what we're doing... We have 5 lines available on Verizon... well actually we have two left because Jenn has one, I have one and the internet has one... so Jenn just opened a new line and got a brand new free phone.

Remember how I told y'all that my phone broke earlier this week and that I was going to have to pay $50 to get a new one from the insurance?? Well fuck that... why pay $50 to get the same phone that I hate when I can pay $80 and get a new phone that I want SOOO badly?!?!?!

Yup... Saturday we're opening a new line for me (I will still have the same phone number...) and I'm getting the music Q. I want it so bad. It's insanely awesome... I'm between the Q and the enV... if I couldn't have gotten the Q I woulda got the enV -- they're the same price but the Q is so much sweeter!!

I finally sorted all of my lyrics. Whew! I just need to rewrite them into notebooks now and sub sort them... not in that order.

I have to work from 1-10p today. That's disgusting, right? But I'm off tomorrow and Thursday and then Saturday I get my new phone and Jennifer and I have a date! ;-) I'm excited about that. I think we're going to get some margarita's or something. I'm pretty excited just to have some time to spend with her.

Today starts me and Jennifer's water fast. We're pretty excited for that. Yesterday was a total binge. I had a Big Mac (no meat) and fries and then when I came home I had leftover nacho stuff... eww... ugh, I went to bed so full and I know that's not good. I woke up fucking full!!! Not good, I say... not good.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday!! I'm stoked!!!

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.