Thursday, April 3, 2008

Creamy vs Chunky Peanut Butter

"oh my gosh you must be joking me
if you think that you'll be poking me..."

This bread is kinda stale. Well, the first piece anyhow. I'm eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwish. You know how some people are all about one kind of peanut butter? Well, I really don't have a preferance... just thought I'd share that.

What's your favorite jelly? I really like any kind, I think grape is too sweet, and I don't like artificial strawberry things... (anything that's not a real strawberry, I won't eat.) but my favorite jellies are raspberry, cherry and peach or apricot.

Today I think Mitch is coming over... ehh... I don't want to talk about it.

Tonight we're filming some more of my documentary. I haven't filmed some in a while...

Last night I went to see some live music with Rikki... oh god... it was so terrible. I had to text Fortune and tell him we could do so much better. It was awful. These people had no idea what they were doing... some people were blaming it on their tracks, some were blaming it on the sound system, some were just blaming it on them. Rikki and I said that you shouldn't blame it on anything, you're responsible for your show -- be prepared!!!

Talked to Fortune last night... every time I do I feel more and more comfortable with him. He's so real and genuine. It's been wonderful getting to know him.

Tomorrow I have my interview at Coldstone! Finally! I'm sure I'll get it... there's only been one or two jobs I've had interviews for but didn't get the job... Then I'll get to spend LOTS of time with Jennifer!! WOO!

I'm going to tell McD's that I can't work Tuesday's now. Then I'll have Tues, Wed, Thurs off. YAY! Tuesday's are the manager meetings and I'm always scheduled from 1-10p which is too fucking long for me to work, if you ask me! I have to be there from those times because that's how long Jennifer has to be there... eww.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A lot of people give Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis a lot of crap, but c'mon... bitch looks good!!!! Tomorrow I'm going on the Gummi Bear diet!! (Not, like literally, gummi bears...)

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.