Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

I'm going to California, to live in the summer sun,
The streets are made of silver, I'm like a rabbit on the run
I'm going to California, there's a better life for me
Going to California, I'll write and tell you what I see
One: Panic Attack
Two: Times I've Cried.
Forty: More Minutes.
I'm scared out my ever loving mind.
Gonna pop a xanax when I get on board, gonna have a glass of wine and buzz the whole way there... There's beer for sale about twenty feet from me, but how bad does that look at nearly 7a?? LOL
Music seems to be calming me down, even though I'm listening to my Hollywood playlist. Wanna know what's on it?
Going to California - Pink
California - Phantom Planet
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
(this dude totally came a sat by me when there's a thousand others... weirdo.)
Hollywood - Madonna
California - Dre
All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
More Bounce In California - Soul Kid #1
California Dreamin - DJ Sammy
Miss California - Dante Thomas
Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Crazy - Aerosmith
Steve McQueen - Sheryl Crow
Say Goodbye Hollywood - Eminem
Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Tragic Kingdom - No Doubt
Hotel California - Eagles
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley (has nothing to do with CA or LA, but makes me think of the OC.)
Cold In California - Ingram Hill
Catalyst - Anna Nalick
Go DL all those songs. Listen with me.
xoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have half those songs too, so no need to download :)

Thanks for texting me like I asked, good girl haha, can't wait to talk to you tonight!!

LOVE YOU*

[Rae]

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gemma said...

' leaving on a jet plane.. dont know when i'll be back again '

i like that ^

be gd n keep me updated... and i want more pics

xxxxxxxxxxx

Tina said...

you should update your blog. i miss commenting and reading your blogs. plus i want to know how LA is going! please update? please?