Friday, May 9, 2008

Together We Cry... (5)

"Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner,
Sometimes I feel like my only friend
Is the city I live in,
The City of Angels..."

Oh, it's been a long, long day. So last night I didn't go to bed. I stayed up and was watching ABC online and then I took Jennifer to work around 4a because I wanted the car to go see David Cook while he's home...

So I get back home and I'm completely irritated that my screen saver didn't kick on after ten minutes like it's supposed to... so my comp was just sitting there for like an hour... retarded... So then when I got home I watched Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy and Grey's got over at 820 and David's thing in Westport was scheduled for 9a. I had a hard time driving home because I was so tired, and I barely made it through Grey's, but when the show finished I thought, well -- I can go or I can go to bed. He's just here for one day... so I left the house at 820a.

(Had gotten up at 1130a Thursday)

So it was sprinkeling and kinda cold, but I was too lazy to go back upstairs and get my jacket, so I just headed down to Westport. When I got down there he was just about to do his Mix 93 interview and I was the 3rd person to get to the stage area and I was in the front row.

On the Mix website it said that he would do an acoustic set of just a few songs, but when he finally got there he didn't sing at all. I taped his arrival and his speech, which you can see over at my YT page: www.youtube.com/heiress89

He's gonna be a good celebrity. The girls next to me asked for a photo and his bodyguard said "no photos, no time..." and David said, "I can take one photo!" I love it when celebs do that. It really makes you feel like they WANT it.

So David signed autographs for everyone and only took pics with me and the chicks next to me and then he was gone. It was quick but worth it.

I headed home and managed to get my feet up the stairs, I got home a little after 10a and had to get up at 12 to go pick up Jennifer from work... When my alarm went off I was less than happy, but of course, managed to get out of bed. I got down to the car, barely, and off I went to go pick up Jennifer. I was so tired that I missed the exit and went about 7 miles past it before turning around, then the exit I needed - there wasn't one North bound, so I had to go even further back North and then turn around AGAIN! Finally I got there, actually not that late, even for being late.

When Jennifer and I got home I fucking crashed and didn't wake up until 7p.

Only 5 days left until LA. Still have lots to do and haven't gotten through all of my lyrics. That's on my list of shit to be done by Monday. Tuesday my Mama is cutting my hair and waxing my eyebrows... can't wait! I reckon Sunday or Monday I'll dye my hair again.

Can't think. I'm still too tired.

Pic of the Day:

http://i26.tinypic.com/rm72bk.jpg

David and I -- too lazy to downsize it. Enjoys.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.