Sunday, May 25, 2008

For Granted

"if the fish swam out of the ocean
And grew legs and they started walking
And the apes climbed down from the trees
And grew tall and they started talking..."

It's fucking HOT today.

Was supposed to go to my Mama's today, but Jennifer took the car so the only way I'll get to see them is if they drive up here and get me or we do something up here.

*sits*

Bella's hot. She's panting. She now has TWO bowls of water. That's how she rolls. She's hot but she's sitting in the sun. That's how she rolls.

It's just too hot to type today. If I think of something else, I'll type something else.

xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I write this as I sit in the bath on my blackberry!! I seriously adore it haha anyhows...
Hope u had. A gd day at ur mums. How's the weather today? We still have rain :( ty for ur comment jodie. I adore u and I'm glad to have u in mine and my failiys life. We all love u so much xxxgemxxx

Anonymous said...

nails and small keyboard dont mix well lol sry for spelling mishaps ;) xx