Sunday, May 18, 2008

Warm In California

"Didn't anybody know?
Didn't tell anybody else that I was gonna go
Didn't anybody see?
Didn't tell anybody else that I was leavin'
Didn't anybody cry?
Didn't tell anybody else that I was gonna die..."

Fortune doesn't have air... it's kinda warms here. It's not that bad tho... haven't been dying or anything, there are just certain parts of the day that are kinda warm.

So I reckon this is the blog y'all have been waiting for? Well I'm not sure if there's anything to say, really.

I am enjoying California, although I didn't go outside once yesterday. LOL Also I didn't work... you'd think I didn't go outside because I didn't work, but nope. LOL Fortune was busy with other clients yesterday and then he had a show last night... so I was left to my own devices, which means that I just talked to Gemma for over 11 hours, watched Superbad, Ferris and Nemo and then went to bed.

The next few days are going to be all music. With the exception of taking a break tomorrow and going back down to Hollywood so I can blow the rest of my money on souvineers. ;-)

Got to talk to my Mama yesterday and I told her everything that has happened here so far and she had to go and make me cry when she told me that she was proud of me for doing this and following my dream. God I hate her sometimes...

Then I talked to Pam, who's a musician so she has more insight into all this than my mama, and Pam didn't do a whole lot of talking, but she did a lot of listening, which was really good for me. Pam also was very proud of me for not selling out, or selling myself short.

Fortune and I had a blow out about lyrics and whatnot and I stood up for myself and my lyrics and she was really proud of me for that.

Today Fortune and I are finishing a song and starting a new one... tomorrow we're finishing the one we start today and we're going to start laying final vocals on Tueday and we HAVE to be all finished by Wednesday because... well, I'm leaving!! I need to be at the airport at 4:30-5ish to get through everything...

I took a couple vids of Fortune doing his thang for my documentary and passed them back to Nicole... she's gonna make another snippet and load it so be looking for that soon!! :-)

Met the ocean and the Hollywood sign... was the highlight o' life.

I'm so done... I really have nothing else to say...

Loads of pics to come later.

xoxox

3 comments:

Gemma said...

I know how much of a fantastic time ur having out there! even tho u didnt go out yesterday and was pissed at missing all the celebs i told u had been spotted :D next time *wink*
cant wait to see wot this docu is gonna look like! hot at a guess.. last night was super fun.

i luv you xxxx

Rae said...

I'd rather be there with you, BUT all in good time. Just think, in 3 years you, me , Jenn, and the lil girl will have our own place rockin Hollywood style! I seriously can't wait...has it been 3 yrs yet? LOL

Oh just fyi, I changed my first blog...you know, the Justin concert one? Yes ma'am!!

LOVE YOU BOO*

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.