Monday, May 19, 2008

Secret O' Life

"dreamin' doesn't do no good,
Cuz I don't wanna lie
That I'm okay and I'm alright,
I'd rather take it and forget it...
Consider this a warning"

Oh, life, life, life... it never gets any easier does it? Just when you think you're coasting along a great road, you hit a speed bump or two, perhaps you're unlucky enough to hit a pot hole and now and then you don't see the construction signs and fall into an open sewer grate.

That was a pretty good analogy off the top of my head.

Well, I'm not sure where I'm at on this road of life, but I've just maybe curb checked myself and scratched my brand new tires a bit. It's not a big problem, just a bit of an inconvinence.

You know what's really awesome here. Everyone here knows what I'm talking about except for you. That's funny. Makes me laff.

So I have a question for you, though... answer it.

Do you constantly live in fear? Is that why you do the things you do to me? Because you know that I could destroy you as a person? That must be it. Either you're living in fear of me, absolutely jealous of me or you're just really mentally challenged. I can't decide which, but it might be all of them.

This didn't start out as a bashing blog, and I'm not really bashing, if you'll read... I'm just pondering aloud onto my blogspot. :-)

Ahh, LA is still wonderful, although -- I never thought I'd hear myself say this -- I am beginning to miss the Missouri weather. LA is the same everyday. So predictable.

Went down to Hollywood today and blew a shit load of money on things I don't need. It was great!!! Went to In-N-Out, it was packed. The burger, although I don't eat meat so I got no meat -- was great!!! The fries sucked tho. The place overall was overrated. I'd go back, just because it's cheap and cute and the burgers were pretty tasty. Not so friendly service however. The mexicans didn't seem to happy to be working there... I say, be happy you're not begging for change on the street and serve those damn burgers!!!

Tonight we're finishing "Treat Me Right" and starting another song. Fortune wants a club banger and what Fortune wants, Fortune gets... so I reckon I won't get to record "Lost" this time... LOL I'm thinking of a song called "Burn" that's the one I really want... but I don't know if that's up to his par yet... Perhaps "Shark" (which Jennifer hates... LOL) or "Empty" I'd go for any of the 3.

Oh, I think I need a nap. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me... laying vocals to all 4 songs... then Wednesday night I leave... gots to be at the airport at 430-5ish.

"Back on top again,
Looking out for myself once more
I'd turn around so you can show me the knife
But instead I'll show you the door."

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Treat me right is gonna be awesome.. i have a feeling about that one. Andy likes 'shark' btw ;)

jodie.. idk if you guys say this over there, but we always use the term ' sticks and stones' ;) that pretty much sums up what you are talking bout in this blog...

anyhows. i love you. say hi to LA for me xxxxxxxxxx