Saturday, May 10, 2008

They Wanna Know... Who's That Girl? (4)

"Do you know that it gets cold in California?
Well I guess I miss my home, in Tennessee,
Be sure to bring your coat to California,
When you come find me..."

I don't think I'll have that problem, this Wednesday it's supposed to be 77 and mostly sunny in LA. ;-)

It's crazy the precipitation expectation on weather.com for LA. For most of the days it's a 0% chance of rain, others is 10 or 20%... Today on Kansas City's it says its an 80%... just to put things in perspective. Mostly sunny and 68 on Wednesday when I leave for LA... but I won't get to see it because I'm leaving so bright and early the sun wont be up! LOL

I've got my David Cook on repeat. I adore the studio versions of Day Tripper and Billie Jean... he's just amazing.

I started coughing this morning... that's not good. I knew that something would happen and I would get sick. I'm trying so hard not to be.

So I have to work at McD tonight... I really want to quit, but ah, it's just fucking two days and then I get to go to LA, you know? And I might as well work so I can continue to have insurance and a few bucks in two weeks... Jenn's moving to days for the month of June and I guess I won't be working at McD then because I cannot stand the day crew. I refuse to work with them. Then when she goes back to nights over after she's certified then I think I'm going over to mornings at her other McD... we'll see. I just have to get through a little bit more. That's all I tell myself.

I'm getting Madonna the first week of June! YAY! I'm so happy!

I think I'm tired and I need a nap.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxox

EDIT: yeah, no... I decided to quit. 2 days a week isn't fucking cutting it for me. I don't get outta bed for less than $250 a week.

No comments: