Monday, May 5, 2008

*burp* (9)

"It's those changes in lattitudes,
Changes in attitudes,
Nothing remains quite the same,
All of our running
and all of our cunning,
If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane..."

Well, it seems that time isn't slowing down, yeah, that seems to be the problem. Only 9 days until I leave for LA. I'm not really sure what to make of that. Perhaps I'm too in my head about it all.

There was once a time when it was 45 days until LA--and somehow all that time went away and now it's only 9. As Fortune said, someday it'll be just 1 day.

Yesterday Jennifer called Southwest for me to see how many bags I'll allowed before they charge me. I was so scared, but luckily I'm allowed to have 2. *rolls eyes* I was really hoping it would be 3. Really.

I have a 3 set of suitcases and I don't think I'm ever going to get to use my cute little one. But hey, 2 is better than just one!! I really would never be able to get my life into one suitcase.

Now, I'm just worrying about carry on. I usually take my Victoria's Secret bag, which is huge, and you're allowed a purse too -- ooh, I should buy a new one. Yeah. *writes that down* Anyhow--but since I have my computer, that will be considered my carry on, so then I won't be able to put everything that doesn't fit in my suitcase in my VS bag. Problem. I always have things that wont fit into my suitcase.

I'm nowhere near a light traveler.

Well, I reckon I won't have any choice but to buy some big cute purse and then stuff a whole bunch of shit in there.

I just work tonight and then I have off until Saturday. Then I work Saturday and Sunday and have Monday and Tuesday off and then Wednesday... well, you know what Wednesday is.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't think it's been THAT long since I've been on one a dem flying machienes, but I haven't seen many giraffeees.

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.