Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What Are You Sinking About?

"If you see us in the club,
We'll be acting real nice,
If you see us on the floor,
You'll be watching all night..."

Stayed up until 530a last night creating "Shark". I played "Shark" and "Empty" for Fortune to see which he wanted to be the 4th song and he said "Now you have 5." He loved them both so much that he wanted them both.

Today we're doing final vocals, although it's 3p and I still have yet to see the inside of the vocal booth. I have to mail my postcards today and Fortune said that we could possibly go to Rottweiler Beach... I think we should... I think today should be when we go to the beach at sunset. Yes. I will tell Fortune.

Today's Fortune's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Fortune!!! :-) You'll remember this day when you get your Grammy. ;-)

I think I'm going to go pressure Fortune to let me in the booth. I'm ready.

xoxox

No comments: