Saturday, May 24, 2008

Practice What You Preach

"and she knows how to treat a fella right,
Gives me that feeling every night,
Wants to make love when I wanna fight..."

Jennifer and I were discussing our 3/4 year plans today and they're sounding pretty awesome. I won't bore you with the details, because obviously nothings set in stone, but yeah.

Let's see here, what do I have to blog about. Gemma and I are starting a diet together on Monday... we're using the weekend to eat our weight in food. LOL Whoa, that would be a lot for me. ;-) LOL

We both have good, achievable goals and we're doing it together, which is a lot easier than being all alone.

I've been surrounded by good people lately. It's been pretty amazing. Friends have been really good to me the past couple days. It's just a few select people, but you know what my Mom and Dad taught me? Quality not quanity.

I definitely have quality friends.

I really don't know what to say on my blog anymore, it's not for lack of content, I've got a million things I'd love to talk about!!! I just am not stupid... ;-)

Today I went and looked at Yorkies at the pet store. I really hate the idea of a pet store, but there's no breeders around here that have them available. I reckon I should keep looking. I found a beautiful little girl who was so light and adorable. She gave me kisses and broke my heart. I just don't have the $1599 to get her!!!

And, don't tell Jenn, but I think there's a lot more important stuff to spend our money on. LOL I know, when did I grow up?? I still want a dog in July like I was promised, but not one that costs both arms and legs.

I napped a while today, and had a dream that Kristi was going to buy me a $100,000 purse... ?? Odd much? I really wanted to go to NKOTB with Kristi but she's getting VIP (which I don't blame her for. I was a HUGE NKOTB fan, but there was no one that was a bigger fan than Kristi!!!) and I just don't have that money right now. I reckon I'll just be there and be happy about it. Going alone... Jenn's a pisser. I'm going to buy ALL the merch.

I think I'm going to schedule myself to buy a purse next month. Someone remind me.

Oh! Jennifer and I are getting gold passes to Worlds/Oceans of Fun! It's $110 you get a season pass to both parks and parking included. I mean, each park is like $40 and parking is like $15... so if you just went to each once it would pay for itself... but who does that?!?!?! We're going to go like every week. LOL

Jenns wanted this for YEARS... but really, I don't care for either park. They're really lame now, but ehh, it's something to do. I can always lay out and get crispy at Oceans of Fun.

You want to know something just WRONG? I haven't bought a new swimsuit since... wait for it... 03. Yeah, I think this is the year of the new suit. Definitely. I'll make sure I get a new one soon. Perhaps next month with my purse!

It's a little over 4 months until Vegas!!

-STOPS-

Whoa.

Lets say that again... it's a little over 4 months til Vegas.

Wow. That's fucking close.

Yeah, I'm glad we're starting that diet Monday because I need to stop being huge. It's really nasty and gross.

Leticia is going with us for the whole week and it's going to be practically a STEAL for all three of us! I can't wait! Leticia is going to LOVEEEEEEE Vegas. What's not to love?

I definitely decided something when I was in LA. I thought I would LOVEEEEEEE LA more than Vegas, but no. Vegas is way better than LA. Flashing lights and ding ding ding ding dings??? Oh yes please. Free booze and legal gambeling 24-7??

Yeah. Which would you pick?!? LOL Don't say LA.

I think I know the title of my album. :-)

Alright... I'm done for today. I'll try and get back into the daily thing.

Peace.

xoxox

No pic for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i heart random blogs ;)

Vegas is gonna be sweet! i'll let u know which is best when ive experianced them both hehe

hint the album title?

wots oceans of fun? like a huge swimming venue slides and stuff? fun fun

Ur dream was awesome, if only dreams like that came real eh?

umm *trys to think*

ahh ty for my comments btw ;)
Oh and quality in just a few freinds is 100x better than no quality in loadsa freinds...

I love you and i love blackberry!! xx