Monday, May 12, 2008

Bottles of Bud, They Spin On The Floor (2)

"This ain't no disco, ain't no country club either,
This is LA..."

Plans'o'the Day:

Laundry, dye my hair, perhaps clean the living room, straighten up my room, try and get some sleep because I know I ain't getting any tomorrow.

I had the absolute weirdest dream last night. At first I didn't think it was a dream, I thought I was still awake and I was just fantasizing in my head -- I tend to do that before bed, but nope, it was actually a dream.

So I was climbing this black ladder, straight up the side of a white building. There was nothing else around me, I was just climbing for what seemed like forever... finally I reached the top and peeked over what now appeared to be a home, with Justin Timberlake sitting and playing the piano in the shirt I met him in (met him for 2nd time in, the one where I have my picture with him.) He stopped playing and turned to me and said, "oh hi, this is where we can meet when we can't... in your dreams."

He helped me over the rail and I was inside his beautiful rooftop house, I ran over to a photograph that I liked and he came over and told me the artist, then he showed me other photographic art and I wrapped my lil paw around his waist. We shared our love for art and music, and then he turned on me and started to chase me through the house. It was like he was trying to kill me...

I tried to escape and I faked my escape and ran into the back bedroom while he was distracted thinking I got away. In the back bedroom I found a woman watching TV, I then tried to escape out a tiny bathroom window, but Justin caught me and then was mad at his apparent girlfriend.

I then made a caesar salad in a bag while they argued.

Completely strange, yes?

I think I'm still tired, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore. I think I'll nap later.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love his laugh.

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

that pic is adorable. and hell yeah thats one weird strange dream, but hey, they all represent something thats going on in real life. 2 days. !!!!!!!!!!!!