Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Less Than 24 Hours

"Say you're leaving on a 730 train
And that you're heading out to Hollywood..."

Gemma pointed it out to me yesterday that if you switch 'train' to 'plane' it's like, SO me because I'm leaving at 730a, actually. :-)

Bella won't stop barking. Making me madddd.

Jenn and I got in a fight. She was mixing the dye for my hair and got some on her shirt, so she was paying attention to her shirt and not to the fact that she spilled a whole shit load of my dye... I got mad, of course, because I have a shit load of hair and she could care less that she spilled a lot of it, and she got mad back -- for like, no reason.

All I'm thinking is great, that's what I need right before I leave.

Bella is still barking.

I have quite a lot to do today.

Finish typing lyrics
Pack
do my nails and toes
straighten my hair
...and I can't remember what else because its in my phone and that's in the living room.

Also I'm going to need a nap.

I hope I don't forget anything... A week is a long time to be away from my family, and even if I'm mad at Jennifer now, i still will miss her -- and I'll miss Bella so much.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOL

xoxox

3 comments:

Gemma said...

i sent u an email about 5 mins ago that had the words ' less than 24 hours' how ironic LOL sucky about the dye, thought u was doing that after LA. go get ut stuff together !!

xxx

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You best text me AS SOON as you get there...I WILL BE WAITING MISS PLATZ

loveu, remember my advice and have a kick ass rockstar time!

KISSESSSSSS

[[Rae]]