Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's Like Over & Over (10)

"Loving you didn't seem wrong yesterday
But that's because I didn't know her name,
And loving you ain't just a game,
When it doesn't bother you who's in first place..."

My favorite parts are when he sings Whoa-whoa...

M: you're pushing me right down to the floor -
J: oh, whoa - whoa...
M: I should just walk away, over and over, you keep on coming back for more -
J: oh, whoa - whoa...

OH. I love it.

I think I need a bath today.

I can't believe it's ten days. I'm kinda freaking out... actually.

I worked last night, it was alright -- I finally got the new shoes I ordered when I started! They're super cute!

I work tonight and tomorrow and then I'm off until Saturday. Then I work Saturday and Sunday and then I'm off Monday and Tuesday (thank God,) and then Wednesday morning, I leave.

OMG.

It just keeps getting closer, doesn't it? How do I make that stop?

I really shouldn't be telling you all my fears and insecurities. That's not good for me. I told Jennifer that I was scared of failing and she did a good thing to say, "get that out of your head... don't even think like that, failing isn't even an option."

Good Jennifer.

I get paid Wendesday and that will determine how much money I have to bring to LA with me. Thankfully we're not doing much while I'm there because I won't have much money at all... I work like, a day a week and then I get insurance taken out, so ya... I'm gonna have like a $30 check, I fucking see it now. That'll piss me off, actually.

I have to have enough to buy 2 new memory cards at least. When I'm in LA, I promised Jennifer I would bring her something back, and I have to send a few postcards, and I want to get myself a tshirt or something. Mostly, the best souvineer for me is photos -- and from this trip it will be MUSIC.

My mind is going a thousand miles an hour, so I'm not really myself now.

See you tomorrow.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love I Can Has Cheezburger?

xoxox

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.