Thursday, May 29, 2008

Success.

"Now don't be sad...
Cuz two out of three ain't bad..."

I'm rocking my brand new David Cook shirt today. Oooh, it feels so good.

So yesterday Jennifer told me there was this chick at McD that has to be the dumbest Justin fan ever... well, actually, I retract that -- she's just not as informed as other Justin fans.

Here's how it went.

Jennifer noticed that this girl, Amanda, was listening to Justin's CD and wanted to start a conversation.

J: What are you listening to?
A: Justin Timberlake... the new one.
[Insert Jodie here] -- it was "new" 2 years ago. LOL
Jennifer some how brings up that we've hung out a couple times, and shows her the photo of me and Justin.
A: I hate you.
J: We were on his HBO special...
A: For this album?
[insert Jodie here] -- um????
J: What's your favorite song?
A: Losing My Way
[Jodie rolls eyes.]
J: I only like it live.
A: I've never seen it live.
J: Well... we're having a Timberparty... you should come.
[Jodie rolls eyes.]
A: So is he dating anyone?

WHAT?

Alright, so I can see how some people are just fans of his music and don't really keep up with his personal life and all, but what?? Does she NEVER go online? Turn on the radio?? WALK DOWN THE AISLES AT GROCERY STORES??

[Jodie puts hands in head.]

My hands are dry and I need lotion.

So remember when I was talking about success and whatnot? What makes you successful and all that? Remember how I said that it was TBC?

Continued from part one:

Things are actually starting to look up now. Things are actually pointed in the direction of "successful". There will be huge changes to my life within the next 8 months. It's going to be incredible. I'm elated at just the thought of everything.

I don't like giving away everything because then there's no surprises, but I'll give away a few hints.

*New management
*More recording
*Actual promotion
*New... everything.
*New Jodie.

I definitely feel a rebirth coming on. For the first time in a long time, I'm not really happy, I'm not really sad... I'm kind of just here and I've been having a lot of "out of body" experiences. I can't really describe it, but I can just feel myself changing.

Changing inside and out. Changing who I am, what I eat, what I don't eat, what I wear, where I go, who I chose to spend my time with, what I chose to spend my money on, what I chose to sing.

I think you will genuinely be shocked over the next several months about this transformation. I hope you take notice to these changes and accept them. I am going to try and be myself as much as I humanly can.

Please wish me well on this adventure into myself.

xoxox

Pic of the Day:

Photobucket

God Bless America, for making me a man like this.

You can't see it, but in the "C" theres a little "AC" I loves it. :-)

The girl he went to prom with now works with Jennifer's Mom and she hung up their prom photo in the teachers lounge. :-) Adorable.

Like I've said before... Jenn's dad taught him. Pretty cool... even tho Jenn's dad sucks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad u found your 'path' really pleased!! You shud fill me in on the details :)

Where u at anyway? Can't seem to get thru to u :(

I love u lots xx. Gem

Rae said...

Yay for Jodie, I say this in no smart ass way, but its about time eh? Its so exciting to change. I had some revelations about 2 1/2 years ago and I literally changed my path in life, and since I have, everything has been positive and I hope it stays this way forever and I wish you the same positive impact.

Love the shirt :) love him even more.

Gosh...new obsession, and I lurve it.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting to reed. Thx u . U make me happy