Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kissing A Fool

"I was naive, your love was like candy
Artifically sweet, I was decieved by the wrapping..."

My hands have been shaking for about two days... That's what I get for living off of Diet Coke.

Point: I hate soda... but when I don't eat, I drink Diet Coke, it's the bestest appetite suppressant evar.

Rae: I do too read your blog. Trust -- Tina isn't the only one. *frowns*

Do you ever feel like just bursting into song randomly? But not like, faking it... like being completely serious and something like out a musical where you just jump on the table and start jazz handing it and belting out "give my regards to Broaaaaadwaaaaay!!!"

No?

Today was too bloody hot to even think or move. Then I began thinking to myself, "why on EARTH did I want to move to Memphis?!" I began to think, "I most definitely want to move to LA..."

But what I hate about LA? Everyone is a singer/actor/someone trying to be somebody. Fortune badly wants me to move to LA, but I really don't want to be constantly surrounded by competition. I have real chances of being someone here in the Midwest, I have goals, dreams, etc... but moving to LA I would be forced to work two jobs just to keep up with rent/bills/etc, so then when would I even have time to do music? Make goals? Have dreams?

If I make something of myself out here then I already have a foot up on the competition. I am in no rush to make the trek out to LA permanetly. Visiting for work is just fine, ATM.

Tomorrow is my half birthday! Congrats, Jodie! You're old and a half! WOO! Wow, how old am I? I guess I didn't realize that I'm 23. Wow, nearly 24.

So what do you think I am? 23 going on 35? 23 going on 21? 23 going on 10? 23 going on 24? Answer this... :-)

No Authority randomly came on iTunes. Ahh, weird. LOL

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Perhaps I am very superficial (omg! is that NEW news?!?) but I am running out of pics to of the day with, so I'm taking a pic of me a day. LOL I thought it was a cute idear.

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

u look super cute today!

happy half bday lol it'll be mine soon.. we shud meet half way and celebrate together!

i love that its hot and that its not.. if u follow.. i love hot weather and u cant stand it so u wanna swap places? summer in the uk is like fucking winter lol

LA is where i'll be at... so be there ;)

me loves you xx