Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Still An Obsession... (3)

"Take my picture by the pool,
Cuz I'm the next big thing,
Beverly Hills...
that's where I want to be..."

What a wonderful day it is today. Seriously... wonderful weather. Happy Mama's Day, btw, to all the Mama's out there! Bella gave me extra special kissies.

Today has been eventful so far... I got waxed and got a facial, saw my Mama and had some laughs, but then oddly - as I left her house and began to drive home I started to get very depressed.

I came home and wrote a letter and although I might feel a little better now, I'm still slightly depressed. Speaking of which, my Mama gave me some St. John's Wart, which is supposed to help depression.

Last night I went against all odds and went against the norm for me and I got all of my clothes together that need to be washed for LA. Yes, I actually did pre-packing!!! Go me! In fact, I actually put shoes and purses into a suitcase!! Of course, I'm wondering how I'm going to get all my clothes into one suitcase and still have room for makeup and hair products, but I reckon I'll figure it out.

Still have to finish my lyrics... STILL.

Talked to Fortune and the itenerary for LA looks incredible! I'm so stoked! Can't wait to make our Grammy moment. ;-)

Still got tons to do, thus the short blog.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More true than ever.

xoxox

No comments: