Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tick, Tick, Tick...

"some say it wasn't worth the things we went through,
I say it aint worth losing you,
I hope you know how much you've changed all our lives,
Someday you'll see,
If only through Heaven's eyes..."

I'm 80% sure I've already used that lyric... Oh well.

I can't breathe,
Your eyes make me lose my mind,
I can't see, I don't want to,
You vibe has just made me blind,
I feel weak, incomplete and completely out of control,
It scares me to think that you've shook me,
Down to the depths of my soul,
I can hear your words, I always listen and I can even feel your skin,
My favorite parts of you call me, like the webs of you within,
I could spread myself all over you and make it seem like it was never enough,
And I won't say I'm lucky to have found you,
Because there's no luck in love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm...excuse me.

"And I wont say I'm lucky to have found you, because there's no luck in love"

my favorite line ever. please use this as a song or use the last lyrics in a song. PERFECT

--CM