Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Raining.

"Oh, make me over
Im all I want to be
A walking study
In demonology

Hey, so glad you could make it
Yeah, now you really made it
Hey, so glad you could make it now"

Well, I talked to my mother. That's all I really have to say about that... As for Chloe -- she's still here. I still don't have the nerves to tell my parents about my name change, hopefully they'll just read this. LOL Like I said when I adopted the name Chloe, I don't know if this will be a permanent change, but for right now, this is fine for my life.

I wish my Heath things would come in the mail... I am expecting a Ned Kelly poster and the Brothers Grimm DVD. I haven't watched 10 Things I Hate About You or The Four Feathers since I got them... last night I turned on the TV and the end of A Knights Tale was on. It made me giddy.

Friday and Saturday Jennifer and I went down to the Sprint Center to meet the Idols. We were pleasantly surprised with how nice some of them were... We got pics and autographs and had a great time. I loved it.

On Saturday I got my hair cut. It's adorable and short. It's not as short as I wanted it, or thought it would be, but I really like it. :-) I'm going to go blond, blond again soon. I think it'll still take me two boxes however because my hair just won't stop being thick!

I really want mashed potatoes.

It's getting nicer outside, fall is imminent. It rained today and I have the window open. It's really nice outside. I love fall and I can't wait for it to be full on. I am nervous about putting my carved pumpkin out on the porch though... I don't want anything to happen to it.

I'm extremely excited for the holidays this season. Here's what I've been thinking thus far:

Halloween - carve pumpkin, and we're going to a costume party.
Thanksgiving - I think we decided we want to have my Dad and step mom over for dinner... I'm not sure if they'll actually go for it.
Birthday!!! WOO! I'm not sharing my plans. ;-)
Christmas - Fuck, we can't decide.
NYE - 9 years! Believe it! I think we're going to try and hit up a party downtown.
Jenn's bday - NEW. YORK. CITY. i can't wait!

Alright, I'm talking to three people on three different methods so la... I guess I'll wrap this up.

Pic o tha Day:::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mah luverrrr...

His facial expresions are completely priceless. I got some seriously amazing Heath pics last night. I also found a few other people that have some Heath tattoos, and I found one that this person had that I'm completely envious of... I keep telling myself not to steal her idea but it was fabulous.

His hair looks cute here, the scrunch in his nose... his lips... I love it all. He's perfect. :-)

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

idk but I loveeeeeeee this pic!!!!!!!! yay for the new Chloe :)

--Cookie Monster