Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I, I Know Just, Just What You Are, Are, Are

"Oh, I'm a dark diamond
I've turned hard and cold,
Once was a jewel with fire in my soul
There's two sides of the mirror,
One I couldn't break through
Stayed trapped on the inside,
Wound up losing you..."

Happy Birthday to me!! WOO!!!! I wish I could get presents and cake and whatnot. LOL

This is the part where you're very confused. LOL

When I went to the astrologer for my actual birthday, he told me that today was my 2nd birthday. (Because of my Libra rising...) So, happy birthday to me!

So when I first heard Britney's new song, I wasn't quite partial to it... Then I downloaded the acapella version and I absolutely love it. I think the harmonies in the chorus are fantastic, unfortunately you can't hear them in the studio version. So, I've decided that I like the song, I love the words and I think she sounds pretty good [for her voice being completely manipulated]. And the song itself is all too catchy! LOL

Somehow I have misplaced my Four Feathers DVD... *worries*

I won a bumper sticker that says "Why So Serious?" on it... ;-) That's balls awesome. I should be getting my Heath GQ and Casanova in the mail soon... *can't wait* I think I told you, but yesterday I won the Lord's of Dogtown DVD and then I'm just 7 hours away from winning a Batman bracelet.

Every few days I worry about the mail for when I'm going to be in Las Vegas, and then I remember that Kristi is going to come by the house every day. Duh.

*note to self, make new keys*

Something is wrong with my iTunes... it keeps playing bubblegum... tell it to stop.

I think I'm going to read my Heath book when I get done here... seems like a good thing to do. Perhaps I'll blog after I read it.

Tomorrow starts our 10 day water fast, that means 2 things: Today is 11 days, and tonight we're having Alfredo. LOL Jenn's friend has been BEGGING for Alfredo since his birthday, but on his birthday I didn't feel good and I wasn't about to stand in the kitchen for 2 hours making it and then not eating it. LOL I only make Alfredo about once or twice a year. It's expensive and very rich, but wonderful...

Rachel is definitely in for a treat when we move in together! ;-) And Gemma and I have already agreed we have to have a spaghetti cook off because we both think we're the best. ;-) Well, we'll see.

Today is Tuesday, that means that Jennifer has tomorrow and the next day off, so I might not be around to blog and whatnot... I just enjoy spending time with her when she's actually here. LOL

Tomorrow is gonna be so hot TV wise! Pushing Daisies, Private Practice AND Dirty Sexy Money all premire tomorrow!!!!! I am stoked!! If you haven't seen Pushing Daisies or DSM -- YOU HAVE TO.

Also tomorrow we're going back up to the eye doctor, Jenn's glasses came in and I hate my contacts. LOL I really like them, actually and I want them to work, but they get foggy as soon as I put them in, I don't know what that means, but I can't see. LOL

ALSO TOMORROW --- Is Bella's third birthday!!!! Yup!!! Can you believe?! We couldn't get presents ahead of time, so we're just going to have to get them tomorrow... but I'm getting her a new collar and tag and some treats. Then she always has a hamburger from McDonalds and we have some vanilla cake for her. Kind of a small birthday, considering the large milestone number, but we just can't afford it this year with Vegas coming so soon.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is by far one of the cutest things that I've ever seen in my whole life.

Clip of the Day:



It's Ingram Hill covering Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" - Justin is so adorable... first time he says "I hope my boyfriend don't mind it..." and looks around a bit. Phil laughs at him. LOL The 2nd and 3rd time he sings, "I hope her boyfriend don't mind it..." There ya go, babe!! He kissed a girl, and he liked it. ;-)

xoxox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the premiere of DSM myself. The show got back on my priority list after I saw this Lady GaGa video Beautiful Dirty Rich. My, oh my, oh my.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pk2HT0jLFA

Unknown said...

^^ Who you be? LOL

Unknown said...

oooh, thank you for that clip, mystery person. ;-) It made me hot. LOL God, I love her... and that show... and money.

Anonymous said...

yay for Italian food! I had pizza and you're having alfredo...wish I was there :( but it'll only be a matter of time and then we can take turns cooking for eachotherrrrr!!!! YAYYYYY

thanks for all the mother trucking music :) yours is on its way!

love you, Cookie*

Gemma said...

Happy Spritul birthday :) and happy bday to the bella!! kisses

i adore brits new song.. but cant find it for the love nor money. :( sads

pushing daisies is THE best!! do you watch the UK 'original' one? haha

loves x