Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BAM!

"That's life... that's what all the people say
Riding high in April, shot down in May
I know I'm gonna change that tune,
When I'm back on top in June,
I said, that's life...
Oh and as funny as it may seem,
Some people get their kicks,
Stomping on your dream"

Ah, today has been a good day. Aside from the fact that Gemma's phone and net has been cut and I won't get to talk to her until Thursday... today has been going quite well. I'm down on my weight! YAY!!! I've lost several pounds this week and of course, I'm not stopping there!

Bella was napping earlier today and snoring, it twas adorable.

Jenn text me today and asked for me to find her the download of Kristy Lee Cook's new album, which is out today... I was like "whaaa? Why?" I don't know. Apparently she adores her or something. I haven't heard her sing since I heard "Devoted" -- *rolls eyes* Jenn says she's been really into country lately... I told her that I couldn't find the download of Kristy's album... but really I'm going to surprise her with it tonight when she comes home. ;-) I also downloaded her some Rascal Flatts since she said she was really looking forward to seeing them in Las Vegas.

25 days until Las Vegas!! I'm hoping to continue to lose weight up until the moment I get to Vegas. ;-)

I think we got a little over our heads on which clubs we're going to go to. LOL I am delerius if I don't expect us to be just plain exhausted. So I think we're going to cut out some clubs and try to actually mellow the fuck out in Vegas. While in Vegas I'm not going to eat a whole lot. I've been doing so good lately, I have a good frame of mind right now and there's no need to ruin it all with something as minimal as -- food.

I once read that the longest you should stay in is three days. Anything more than that is unnessecary. Now, when I was turning 17 we were in Las Vegas for 4 days, and we got bored... of course we couldn't drink or go to clubs - so I don't know. I don't think we'll get bored, but I do think we'll get tired of going out.

So! I'm planning on bringing all my Heath movies and we can have a Heath movie night. ;-) We'll get some drinks and bring em up to the room and just chillax.

Also today I got it in my head to thinking about Thanksgiving and so I decided to write out what we will have and the recipes for it and this is what I have so far:

Stuffed Foccacia with Roasted Eggplant
Cornbread
Golden Gravy and Mashed Potatoes
Candied Sweet Potatoes
French Onion Soup
Green Bean Casserole
Stuffing
Asparagus with Lemon Butter

I don't know what to have as our main dish, however. I found some good ideas for vegetarian main courses but nothing seems to have struck my fancy yet. I did think about just making something out of Tofurkey, but I was unsure...

Anyhow. I've been writing this blog for literally hours. It's time to wrap it up.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Loves this pic. Of course.

It's an actual polaroid of Heath, in which afterwards he drew on it and wrote Money Man under it... and yes, that's his signature. LOL

Winner winner.

Clip of the Day:



One of my favorite scenes. ;-)

The bass in his voice makes me... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I love him.

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wooo LOVE that pic of Heath!!! good sense of humor when you can make fun of yourself!

Speaking of holidays...I need to get working on my Halloween costume *gasps*

-Cookie