Monday, September 8, 2008

Are You There, God? It's Me, Chloe.

"you are mine, you are mine, you are mine..."

I talked to Gemma online for 13 hours today... why? I have no idea. LOL haha... we had a pretty good time, actually I wantedddd so bad to tell her about the VMAs, but ahh, I was nice and I didn't.

Really I don't have much to say, today has been a very musical day for me. I downloaded a shit ton of music and gave a shit ton to Raychell... that was nice of me. LOL ;-)

My new song obsession is Mute Math, "You Are Mine". It's my Heath song. Every single word in it descibes Heath and I. You know how sometimes you find a song that has a great lyric or verse that descibes a certain someone? This song just has Heath written in every word and breath. Take a listen to it.

I remember seeing Mute Math perform this song live. It's fantastic in every way.

I made these to go with it. These are the lyrics in their entirety. Enjoy. (Consider these your pics of the day...)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


What do you think? I think it's perfect. I was only gonna make it 6 photos at first, but I really needed 8... ;) It was hard to choose!!

Which pic/lyric is your favorite?

xoxox

Me

3 comments:

Gemma said...

there is always one addiction that just can not be controlled.

i LOVE that. cos its so true.

we made it 17 hours by the time we were done ;) insane much?

i loved the vmas.. and im THRILLED at britney.. she looks so gdgd.

loving the xtinas new one too! did u get it? send moi plz!


i
l
o
v
e
y
o
u

Anonymous said...

"that can mesmerize your soul" is my favorite pic because thats the most adorable face ever!!! and its so subtle?!

yay for new music!!! I've been downloading like crazy the past 2 days, so thanks for it ;)

love you loads:)Cookie Monster

Whitney and Timothy said...

oh no no no, haha i have been in love with heath ledger since the days of a knight's tale.. :]]