Saturday, September 20, 2008

Loveees It.

"We are young,
heartache to heartache we stand,
No promises, no demands...
Love is a battlefield..."

I'm sleepy.

So I am expecting some more Heath and eBay things in the mail but they haven't arrived yet. :S How long should I wait for them to come?

I'm down even more on my weight...

I really don't have anything to say... LOL I really wanna cook and eat food. I've been watching the food network a lot and I just love it. I really can't wait to make Thanksgiving and such.

Ooh! I was researching places to eat in Las Vegas and came up with a list... ;)

The Deli in NickelTown @ the Riviera
Slots-A-Fun ($1 hot dogs that I won't eat and $1.25 margaritas!)
Gold Spike
Main St. Station Champagne Brunch
In-N-Out!!!!!!
Chipotle
Cafe Sienna in our hotel. CHEAP late night deals.
Tuscany for cheap late night deals

That'll be enough. ;-)

I checked out the best places to get cocktails and I'm STOKKKED.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I cannnn't wait.

21 days.

Clip of the Day:



I just wanna listen to him speak all day. I love hiiim.

xoxox








www.thinnertoday.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Gemma said...

*drools over pic* im glad u put justin up on there ;)

ur a silly billy. but i love u for it!

xxxxx

Anonymous said...

ooh this means my bday is getting closer and closer! yay to Justin for choosing the best time of the year for a charity event ;) fate haha

great pic of him! I miss seeing his sexy face :( and hearing his voice and such on...

-Cookie