Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chloe, Now At A Reduced Price

Whatever song comes on random: I will use.

"I need you to hurry up now,
Cuz I can't wait much longer,
I know I've got to be right now,
Cuz I can't get much wronger..."

I'm closer to being done with my Heath icon desktop. I've been making icons like they're going out of styyyle. ;-)

I made some super cute ones too... here's a few to satisfy your appetite.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Which one do you like!?

So... *twiddles thumbs and tries to make conversation...* Britney is opening the VMAs. She actually looks hot this year though, so I hope she pulls this shit off. Good luck, B.

I need a relaxing bath, I do believe.

Well see, I made a list a few months back of all the things that I wanted to do before I turned 24, and then I lost the list... LOL Go Chloe.

Well, fuck it, I've looked ALL over for this stupid list and I can't find it, and some of the things I know were on it can't happen now, and some of them I've accomplished (Rachel... WOO!) So I'll just make a new list...

It's 87 days until my birthday.

Alright, I guess I'll make the list here (but you only get a few)... thought I was going to just make the list on paper like last time. ;-)

24 x 24

1. Have all the painting done/decorating done in my home.
2. Own every Heath Ledger movie available to buy in the US. (Had to put that in there because I don't know if I can find Two Hands)
3. Get my Heath tattoo.
4. Get a new dog.
5. Start projects I promised to start.
6. ENC
7. Start sketching/painting again.
8. Write more poetry/stories.
9. Take more photos.
10. Sleep more?
11. Lose at least 30lbs.
12. Drink tons of more water.

That's all you get. Half. I'll write the other half later, and hopefully remember to post them on here.

Well, it's taken me this long to write this much, so I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Pic Of The Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I admire him so much, he's so wise and wonderful.

xoxox

1 comment:

Rae said...

I LOVEEEEE THE LAST PIC YOU POSTED!!! My fave icon is the invisible g/f haha

I'm glad you could mark me off your list ;) yay us!!

love you, CM