Friday, September 12, 2008

More Than A Woman

Can't believe it's over, I watched the whole thing fall
And I never saw the writing that was on the wall
If I'd only knew, the days were slipping past
That the good things never last, that you were crying

Summer turned to winter, and the snow it turned to rain,
And the rain turned into tears upon your face,
I hardly recognize the girl you are today
And God I hope it's not too late...

Cuz you are not alone,
I'm always there with you
And we'll get lost together
Til the light comes pouring through
Cuz when you feel like you're done,
And the darkness has won,
Babe, you're not lost...

That song has been in my head for days.

Oh the wonderful life of Chloe -- it's been something else the past couple days. Yesterday the 11th made for exactly 30 days until Las Vegas.

A few days ago I woke up extremely cold and that was when I thought I might be getting sick. Yesterday I woke up and my throat was so sore and swollen I could barely speak. Yesterday I was supposed to go see the Dark Knight again but I just wasn't feeling well at all, also yesterday I was supposed to go see the Ting Ting's but I was obviously, sick.

Another bad thing that happened yesterday was that Jenn was in a car wreck... she asked me if I wanted to go with her to the bank, but I had just woken up and I was cold, sick and tired and I said no... I fell back asleep and she comes home with 2 things from the mail and then she looks at me with her lip quivering and she says, "I got in a wreck..." I was like... "okaaaay... you alright?" and she said she was and then cried. She said the hood on the car won't shut all the way (it was already fucked...)

She was going up a hill (twas raining...) the SUV in front of her slammed on their brakes to not hit a car and she slammed on hers, but our brakes are gaaay so she hit them.

Anyhow -- enough with that. There was good and bad yesterday, that was the bad -- the good is I got a Heath in the mail!! ;-) A HUGEEE movie sized poster of Ned Kelly. It's fabulous but I have no idea where to hang it. LOL

Jenn and I planned out where we're going which days to what clubs in Las Vegas: here's how it looks so far.

Sunday: Pussycat Dolls Lounge, VooDoo Lounge
Monday: JET
Tuesday: Pure
Wednesday: Coyote Ugly, The Bank
Thursday: LAX
Friday: Drai's
Saturday: JET
Sunday: Blush

What am I most excited for? To get there! LOL I actually was most excited for these clubs, which is obviously why I picked them, but of them I was most excited for Pussycat Dolls -- and probably least excited for the Voodoo Lounge, that was until I SAW the Voodoo Lounge and realized that it was like a sky bar. I love it. I can't wait to see it!

I'm really excited to go to Drai's which is an after hours club. We're going there on Friday because we don't wanna waste money/pass on a club that will close shortly after we get there because Friday night is Justin's concert. Drai's is open from midnight until dawn. Crazy, huh?

I think, if I have time, I will have to blog each day about how awesome the clubs are. LOL

Ohh, I don't remember if I told y'all but I got special events for the tournament. ;-)

I've been thinking on what to do with my hair before Vegas. I think I have some idears. ;-) Am I gonna share them? No. LOL haha!

Pic of Tha Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Watched Brothers Grimm again, yes again, for the trillionth time today. Godddddd... miss you.

Clip of Tha Day:



Heath talks about playing the Joker. I love how he just fidgets through all his interviews. LOL He makes me laugh.

xoxox

EDIT:::

The listing for Heath's NYC apt where he died back in January just went on the market. He rented the place for $22,000/month and it's listed for $26,000/month. If only I had that much money.

Oddly enough seeing the photos of inside his apartment took my breath away -- not in a good way. I lost my breath, I couldn't breathe at all.

I never imagined that I would ever see his apartment's inside, but then I was blindsided and I did... surprisingly, it was his bathroom that I found the most personal. I stared at his bedroom for a good 5 minutes.

The sun's coming up and I haven't slept but now I dare not to. Closing my eyes would be so bad right now.

It just seems so final when they start selling your stuff and whatnot. I'm not ready for it to be final yet.

http://www.corcoran.com/property/listing.aspx?Region=NYC&ListingID=1306057

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic








































Image and video hosting by TinyPic


























2 comments:

Gemma said...

that was a cute video!! his jawline is sex isnt it?

im uber jealous about the vips passes!!! damn u girl ;) better have them in when WE go play in vegas together :) cos ya know its gonna happen :)

29 days! woo! give the big ole timberlake a sqeeeeeze off me.. just like that. sqeeeeeze haha

i love u

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gemma said...

OH my.. i didnt see those pics when i went on the site...

wow


:(