Monday, September 29, 2008

You Think I'm Easy Because I Let Them Win

"You say you want to kill yourself
It might make it just a little bit easier
You think you're the only one who hurts
Try looking just a little bit harder
I don't know why you're holding on
To the damage that's been done

'Cause you've got me wrapped up in your illusion
I keep on trying to change your conclusion
But you've got me wrapped up in your illusion
I keep on dying 'cause you're busy wasting life"

I cleaned up my living room today... I haven't slept in my room but a handful of nights since we moved here and thus, I've accumulated some clutter in the living room.

There's Batman toys at McDonalds, and oh how I love knowing the manager... I have 2 of each toy available. ;-) One to play with and one to keep in the package. I'm a lucky bitch.

I won the Lord's of Dogtown DVD for $2.25 yesterday. :D Unfortunately, today I got outbid on Candy... seems like that's just the hardest DVD for me to get, and of course it's my favorite Heath film. That just doesn't seem fair, does it?

Saturday the 4th I'm going to the Renaissance Festival with my step mom, my Aunt Laura and my cousin Miles. Unfortunately, I'll be in the final stretch of my water fast before Vegas then, so I won't be eating... well... anything. LOL

Jennifer and I are doing 10 days of just water before we go to Vegas and then we're going to try the vegan thing again. Being a vegetarian is not hard, it's being a vegan that is a little more trying.

I just saw Lance on Dancing with the Stars and fucking screamed like 10 times afterwards!!! I fucking loved it... "I kissed a girl... and I liked it." Loves it. Youtube it, bitches if you didn't catch it live! That's definitely what everyone is going to be talking about tomorrow.

So I emailed my Mama and I asked for her advice... everyone know that my mothers love and passion for photography got passed on into me, well now it's time for me to take it all a little more seriously. When I borrowed her camera to do the photography for Heather's wedding I told her that I really wanted to do this. Not so much as a career, but a hobby - and perhaps I could do more weddings in which case it would be a paying hobby. LOL

Anyhow, so she reccommeded for me to get a Canon Rebel... well back then anyhow. The Rebel is basically known as the starter SLR. It's the camera you get when you're not sure if you're going to like photography but you wanna give it a whirl. It's a great camera and you can put a great lens on it and take great pics with it...

So, I had just seen the commercial for the Nikon D60, which is about three steps up from the "beginners" SLR camera on the Nikon side, but it costs the same amount as the Rebel. (Well... the Rebel comes with just the camera, not the lens... the Nikon comes with the camera and the lens.) ANYHOW, I emailed my Mom both the links to the cameras and she said that I should get the Nikon. Now I'm anxious and I can't wait to get it...

Here's another thing she said: "
I will say forever that the best Canon lens can't beat a Nikon Nikkor (Carl Zeiss lens)"

Well if that doesn't tell me anything, then I don't know what will!

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top: Heath tossing Matilda

Bottom: Heath and Matilda.

The look in Heath's eyes is just absolute wonder...

And since I have you here about H & M... Heath's insurance company isn't giving Matilda the $10 million life insurance policy that is rightfully hers. They aren't surrendering the money because they believe that he commited suicide... it says on his death certificate that it was an accident...

This is just riduculous. They are never going to just let him be... I'm sure he already still worries about Matilda, and I wish that everyone would stop so that he could rest... if that made sense...

Michelle has hired lawyers in Matilda's name to sue the company. Michelle is a very smart woman.

Clip of the Day:



Ben Harper's "Morning Yearning" -- oh yeah, Heath directed this video. ;-) It's gorgeous. He's so incredibly talented.

xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking insurance co. That is beyond rediculous. Idk what to even call it!

That picture of them warmed my heart <33

Yay I have a Carl Zeiss lens!!!! WOOT haha

I really like your lyrics o' the day...what song's that from?

I.NEED.TO.SEE.CANDY.NOWWWWWW. but ofc you wouldn't be able to get it, cuz its your favorite. That's always how the cookie crumbles :(

love you

-CM

Gemma said...

those pics are THE cutest...

hope u have fun fun at the festival chick,

sounds like u be getting an awesome camera ;) i'll stick with my $60 digi lol

love xx