Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Just A Little Bossy

"I like it how I like it, when I like it, and that's how it is..."

Last night Jennifer and I went over to Jasmine's and took my PA along so we could drink and karaoke. It was awesome blossom... Poppie was rapping to Lil Wayne, "that pussy in my mouth had me lost for words," "motherfucker I'm ill," -- keep in mind he's four.

Twas hilar.

Today was alright... I threw up this morning from being hungover, felt ill all day. Not good... but good things came in my mailbox! :-) Yesterday my friend sent me 2 copies of Justin on the cover of Fashion Rocks. ;-) Today I got Heath is The Four Feathers, which Jenn bought on eBay when I was in Ohio -- and I also got my Justin concert tickets!!!!! AHH!! 43 days!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeah, yeah... we're sitting in BFE -- but Imma fucking be there, at least!!

Yesterday before we got trashed Jasmine got me a new hair dryer and straighter and 3 pairs of hair cutting scissors... she wants me to start my own business. She says I have talent with hair and that I should use my "hustle". LOL Now, I'm not full on running for the moon with this one, but it would be nice to make a little extra money on the side. I was just going to do her best friend Crystal's hair, but then Crystal's friend Stephanie wanted her hair trimmed and thinned.

This all happened after I totally made over Jennifer. I plucked and lightened her eyebrows and I did something new to her hair.

Here's Jenn's before:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's actually from the fourth of July because it was the most recent photo I had of her... you can't see her roots in the photo, but trust me -- they're there!

After:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's Crystal before:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Crystal After:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So what do you think?!? I think I did pretty fucking spectacular.

Next subject:::

When Jenn and I went to see Batman last (my 7th time) during the credits I took pics of the screen. ;-) I loves me. Thought I should share.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's what I always stay for. As soon as I see his name, I can go.

Tomorrow/Today (the 29th) I'm going to meet David Cook (again) down at the Sprint Center... wish me luck! I hope I don't fuck it up!! LOL We're doing it the next day too... I'll let you know how it goes. I have no idea what I'm wearing or anything. LOL

Jasmine's supposed to do my hair, but I'm not sure if that's still on or whatnot. LOL If she doesn't do it tomorrow she'll probably do it Saturday. Also, Saturday I'm getting my hair cut.

Pic of the Day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"What the fuck do you want?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Um, halpp?"

xoxox

Chloe

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Ohhh well done on Jenns and Crystals hair!

Urs is super beyonce right now. Me loves it!

Bella is silly. I love her!

Love u xxxxx

Rae said...

HOLY FOCK KID, the hair pics were awesome possum. Hot damn what a difference in Jenn and Crystal!!

Love me Bella pics. She still play with my toy??? :)

There was something else I wanted to say...*ponders*

OHHHH, dont forget to sing Happy Birthday to me during the Justin show :) haha

oh whats that four letter f word again? *snaps finger* << ;)

ahhhh F.A.T.E. thats rightttttt

I
Love
You

people are yelling outside the room, this is annoying...going to blog now xoxo