Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nothings Gonna Change My World

"did you exchange a walk on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage..."

I love that lyric... it's from "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd. It's deep shit, man.

All of my shit is in my new house! WOO!!!!!!! It took fucking long enough and lord, I think I sweated off about 10 pounds, but FUCK!!! It was worth it to get out of that hell hole. That place was nasty, there was stupid people there and I hated it at the end of the first year that I lived there but we just didn't have a way out... either way -- I'm done! ! ! ! !

I have no idea where all my stuff is... nothing is packed correctly, we just threw clothes in bags (dirty and clean mixed together, so we're washing everything. LOL) stuff was thrown in boxes according to where it was, not what it was. (I.E: "stuff next to bed" "stuff on coffee table") LMAO! And then a lot of boxes aren't even marked...

Jenn left the house a little before 11 and now it's 216 and she's not home... she was going back to the apartment to clean it and turn in keys... WHENEVER she gets home we're going to see Batman again... will be my 6th time and her... 4th?? Yes, 4th.

There's so much that I have to do with this house, I don't even know where to begin, really... and honestly?? Not much of anything is going to happen until I get back from Rachel -- 6 days, by the way! AHH! Tis very excited!!! Not excited that I won't have a whole lot of cash flow money money, but we'll have fun just sitting in her room playing music and laughing. I don't care if I see daylight for 5 days because I'll be with RACHEL FOR 5 DAYS!!! AHH! AHH! AHH!!!

Ooh... you know what I just did?? Well when I orginally typed that out I put 4 days... but then I counted them... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17... and I'm like... "wait, that's 5..." LOL Oh well! LOL

That's all kids, laters.

xoxox

2 comments:

Gemma said...

will u post pics of ur new place once its all organised? i had a hand made tour of ur appt so i want a new one ;)

hope u have a ton of fun with rae xxxxxxx

Rae said...

yay thanks for not falling asleep while reading my blog!! haha

I knew it was long but in the end it was all for me, I wanted to capture the details the day they happened so in 20 yrs I'll be able to relive the exact moment with no fogginess :) haha

and yay for 5 days. cannot believe its almost here and SHIT I still have some cleaning to do!! gahhhhh lol

love you much much much*