Sunday, August 10, 2008

These Times, They Are A Changing

"so you're taking these pills for to fill up your soul,
And you're drinking them down with cheap alcohol..."

It's OFFICIAL! I'm cutting my hair!! WOO! I don't know if I'm doing it tomorrow afternoon or the next day... and I am actually not sure how much it will cost. LOL I reckon I should find that out. LOL

So... I've been writing this for like an hour... LOL Rachel is awesome and called the salon for me. LOL It's like $24 for the whole shindig. Hope that's okay... *nervous* I am stoked about the hair though... mmmhmmm.

Jenn emailed me from work and said that she was looking at Timbertickets to his *one show* this whole year and front row is -- $3000! *faints* can you believe it?? My God. Jenn and I are getting cheap seats on the 20th when they go on sale... if there still is any. If there's not, then we'll go get fucked up that night. LOL

Soooooo... turns out I have nothing to say. LOL I wanna cut my hair tomorrow. Yes, that would be good... we'll see what the Jennifer says.

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

go get that hair done already! thats hella cheap! it wud cost me 30 ($60) :(

boo for the tix, i suspect they for charity yes? fucked up for the night tho sounds like a plan ;)

xxxx