Friday, August 22, 2008

Alright, Jo, Just Do It!

"You be damned to be one of us, girl,
Faced with the dodo’s conundrum
I felt like I could just fly
But nothing happened every time I tried"

Alright, so when I went to Ohio to see Rae when I first got there she had made me a sign that said "welcome Jodie" which I freaking loved... it was so sweet. When I saw her I hugged her for like an hour and I told her i didn't want to let go. Rachel gives fantastic hugs. ;-) We went back to her place in her sweet car, which I stole [in my mind] and is now at my house... ;-) When we got there I met her mom, who is fantastic and we dropped off my things and went and had a picnic!!! I hadn't had a picnic since I was like 4, so this was totally awesome. We had a great time laughing and it was a really nice day.

Then we walked this thing called the mound where you can see like, ALL of Miamisburg. It was my goal to take a trillion photos and I didn't even take enough. We took some pics of us looking supafly on top of the mound... which just made me wanna lose weight because that thing was freaking like a thousand stairs.

Later in the day her parents took us to O'Charley's and then for a drive... of couse Rachel is still making fun of me because I fell asleep while her dad was taking us for a drive. LOL I didn't sleep at all the night before, so ya. I still feel bad. Her dad is cool beans tho. I love him. She has the greatest family ever.

That night we went to Starbucks to talk about plans for our lil hotel party the next night. ;-) Also I met Kayla, who has been Rae's BFF since they were 3. I love it. Also, later on we went airhorning, which was the funneset thing since ever. Fantastic. XD

That night I didn't want to go to bed, but I was exhausted. I just wanted to stay up all night with Rachel. Before bed each night we watched Nick at Night, which seemed to be a little bit of a tradition that I brought back with me. :-)

Thursday Rae and I went shopping, which was awesome. I got Bella treats she didn't eat and Rachel got her a cute lil pink dog toy. :-) We went to the book store and had a blast talking about books and reading half way through one of em. We got matching friendship rings, which by Friday both of ours had broken, but they still rock. LOL Also on Friday I met her Nana, who was really nice and talked a lot about her family. It was nice. :-)

Rachel was awesome to me and straightened my hair, which ended up looking sexier than evar and we had a hotel party thing with Kayla. It was the mostest fun I've evar had evar. That's all I'll say about that. ;-)

Friday we kinda took it easy after Thursday. LOL I met Rae's Grandma and Grandpa and 2 of her Aunts, and all her family was just so nice and warm... I was nervous at first because new people give me anxiety, but they were super cool. We played Go Fish with Judy and we had strawberries and s'mores. Later in the day we went to Ron's which is a local place and it kicked ass... It was so much fun to have this big dinner with her family. We ordered fried pickles, which I adore and I didn't know Rae liked and so I told her about how David Cook went to Southern Hospitality and got fried pickles and she freaked, it was the most adorable thing ever. haha! I got the eggplant parm which was very rich and very good. That night Winston, Rae's cat, laid on my butt. LOL

Saturday we went to Dave and Busters which was freaking awesome!! I had a BLAST!! We got a shit load of tickets and both got a shot glass and a glass. (Which, Rae, btw, my other shot glass that I got here? It actually does say Kansas City on it. LOL) We raced cars, we raced cars against each other and Rachel won... we played air hockey and I won, we both played Deal or No Deal and won a shit ton of tickets. It was awesome blossom.

Saturday night we went airhorning with Ashley, Rae's friend she had since 3rd grade. I liked Ashley, she was cool and care free. :-) Saturday we also went to Starbucks again and we got a little deep this time... and we also talked about moving to LA and looked up apartments and whatnot. I don't know if Rachel and I will end up ACTUALLY living TOGETHER in LA, but Jenn and I are moving to LA and Rachel's moving to LA -- so we'll at least be in the same city!!! We can still see each other like, everyday or every other day. I can't wait.

Sunday was my leaving day... I saw her Gma and Gpa again and we went to Skyline, a chili place that puts like a pound of cheese on your food. Jenn wants to go. LOL Sunday I had to freaking leave. It was awful. I hated it. Don't wanna think about it. Nope.

So there ya have it!! Thanks to Rae I remembered it all!! LOL Rae, I still need pics from D&B and Kayla's from the hotel. ;-) Please.

Of course now I don't wanna post the photos... I'll do that later. LOL

Here's some new HL... didn't make these either, but I'm gonna make some new ones soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's not even all of them. LOL

I'll make some today and post what I make. Which 3 do you like?

xoxox

2 comments:

Gemma said...

ahhh how awesome did that all just sound! im glad u had a blast and was made to feel like 'part of the family' yay for having fun! *ps - airhorning is like NOT known in the UK lol*

and the icons.. one where hes rubbing his eye, and the bottom left one ;)

Rae said...

oh shuckssssss I loved this blog and teared up reading it because I miss it so much. We did a lot in little time and managed to have a friggen blast along the way :)

I'm so glad you loved my family and friends. Now you know why its gonna be hard for me to "leave it all behind"

Rons IS fanfuckingtabulous isnt it? Yummies :)

I still miss you every time I watch Nick @ Nite. even tho I've watched it by myself for YEARS, having you watch it with me and take my tradition home just humbles me. I miss our nights together.

I cannot wait to rekindle our traditions in LA :)

I love you loads and loads...oh and about Kaylas pics, yeah she had to delete those because mama wanted to see her camera. BAD NEWS.

I'll get on sending you those D&B pics RIGHT NOW...or well after I catch up on your blogs and write my ownn...