Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Truth Is

"Three hours from sundown
Jeremy flies
Hoping to keep
The sun from his eyes
East from the city
And down to the cave
In search of a master
In search of a slave"

I stole this idea from Gemma's blog. I admired it so much and she encouraged me to do one of my own.

Facts you may not have known about me:

-I was diagnosed with depression and ADHD when I was 12, the medicine I was given for ADHD gave me stomach ulcers, which I still fight today.
-Because of my ADHD, coffee/caffeine have the opposite effect on me and actually make me sleepy.
-I had no idea I had anxiety until I had a panic attack.
-I've had an eating disorder since I was a child, I don't want to recover any time soon.
-I have attempted suicide 3 times and I am sure I will again.
-I didn't know that I had curly hair until 2002.
-I only wash my hair every three days or so.
-My hair grows much faster than most peoples, which is irritating when I'm trying to be blond!
-I am slowly but surely becoming my mother and I can't stand it because she can't stand me. I once wished to be like my mother but now I want nothing less in this world than to be like her.
-I talk to myself, which I get from my Dad.
-My new "thing" is tea, which I drink like it's going out of style.
-After I got Bella I wondered if I was really ready for a dog, now I can't imagine my life without her.
-I "regret" two of my tattoos, I will never tell you which two.
-After I got my heart tattoo I regretted it and now it's one of my favorites and it's the most complimented that I have.
-I nearly got a tattoo dedicated to my mother, I was so proud of the special bond that we shared, I am happier now than ever that I never got that tattoo.
-I am getting a tattoo in memory of Heath.
-I am lactose intolerant.
-I'm highly allergic to cats, so much so that I almost died when I was in 7th grade while cat sitting.
-Changing my name from Jodie to Chloe was the hardest thing to do, but it felt very empowering.
-I don't have anything from my childhood, my Dad and step mom threw it all away, that's why I save everything now.
-I "regret" going to Las Vegas for Justin's club show. It was the stupidest thing we've ever done.
-I'm not good at keeping secrets, yet people still tell them to me!
-I am crippled by my sign and blame everything about myself on my Sagittarius.
-I believe that the one person I was destined for is already gone.
-I am absolutely terrified that I will never have children, and that I will only have dogs.
-I don't give forgiveness easily, yet I expect to get it back.
-I have cried at every Heath Ledger film, except the Dark Knight.
-I feel an undeniable connection with Heath, so much so that I often just want to be with him - no matter what.
-Heath is the only person I have ever felt was made for me. I have no words for what he means to me, so I can't explain it to you.
-I constantly push myself to the limit just to know how much I can really take.
-I didn't unpack from LA until I went to Ohio and I haven't unpacked from Ohio and probably won't until Vegas.

Alright, that's all I could think of for now. LOL

xoxox

Chloe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

powerful stuff there hun.. im glad u did that. it was deep but thats all part and parcel of doing something like that.

iluvu xxx

Rae said...

OMG YAY ME!!!! I ALREADY KNEW ALL OF THOSE

I love you for all your imperfections because everything that you may see as "faults" make you, you and I love that 'you', so no need to change ;)

in my eyes! xoxoxo* [I'm slowly catching up to these blogs LMAO"