Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Need New Contacts

She puts the OH in Ohio... ;-)

I'm sitting in the aiport now and blogging while I'm here seems to be a big trend. LOL Of course this trip will go a lot better than the last time I was sitting in a Southwest terminal. ;-)

I didn't get any -- can I say that again? ANY sleep last night.

Here's what my day was like...

I went to bed when Jenn went to work at 5a, at 1130 it was strange -- the phone rang... but that can't be possible because our phones are off and wait -- it's Jennifer calling... I finally got up to answer it after she called the second time. She needed to be let in, she got off work early and she doesn't have house keys made yet.

So I drag my tired ass outta bed and open the door... she went and paid the cell phone -- don't ask.

So we go upstairs and then she wants to take a nap -- well here's a rule of thumb... you wake me up, we're up -- because one I'm awake there's not a chance in HELL that I'm getting back to sleep without heavy medication. It's hard enough for me to get to sleep to begin with...

So she naps, lol and I got online and fed my addiction -- yahoo answers. LOL Again, don't ask.

I wake her up later around 1230p or so and she starts cleaning the floors in the house and tells me to think of what I want to eat... when she was done I told her that I wanted pasta... spaghetti specifically. LOL

Eventually we make our way downstairs and we ask Jasmine if we can borrow her pots because JENNIFER threw out all of ours, she complies and Jenn and I start to unpack the kitchen... it was actually fun! Part of it we were just unpacking and swapping stories with Jasmine. I really liked it. :-) We unpacked the entire kitchen!! XD

So then it's nearly time for Jasmine to go to work at like 4 or 5... well she wants us to hang around until 7 to wait for UPS while she goes to work so Jenn and I watch The Four Feathers with Heath in it... I had already seen it but it was Jenn's first time and she agrees with me -- it's some of Heath's best acting. :-) He's incredible and did you know that he [always] does his own stunts? Yup. In this movie he literally mounts a running horse, and this horse isn't going slow... it was... SEX.

So after the movie we make our way to the store finally, and now it's nearly 8 or 9... we get home and by the time we eat (spaghetti and Merlot) it's 10... After we ate we watched A Knights Tale and Jenn pulled my hair through the cap for my highlights. I washed my hair and whatnot and at around... oh... 12 or so Jasmine came over and talk talk talked our ears off!! LOL I love her though, we're so the same, she's a Sag just like me!! (the 15th) She stayed for an hour and then I started packing... LOL I actually didn't get done packing until 350 and we were supposed to leave the house at 430 to get to the airport at 5... I got dressed, did my hair and makeup and we walked out of the door at 450ish...

When I got to the aiport and went through the security check the guy was like, "wow, you're early!" LOL "Actually, by my clock, I'm late... LOL" What's it matter? I'm just gonna sit at home, so why not sit here??!

I bought an orange juice because I wasn't feeling well and that set me back $3. Fucking gross man... I'm already poor and you're taking my cash for JUICE!?

Jenn's going with her parents today to see Batman -- WITHOUT ME.

UGH. I swear, Rachel -- we might have to go!!! I need my Heathy! (That was ACTUALLY one of his nicknames! Can you believe it?! It's a helluva lot better than Heathcliff!)

I have no idea what Rachel has in store for us today, but I am SO excited and SO thankful that I get to go see her... you know... there was once this person who said that we wouldn't be friends anymore... wow... that person said the same thing about Gemma and I... hmm... you know what, Person? Gemma and I and Rachel and I are CLOSER THAN EVAR. :-)

I love my friends, I really am very fortunate to have the kind of people that I have in my life... I have people who will give me free extensions, people who WANT me to come visit them, people who lose sleep over me and people who save my life... it's incredible... life has given me pink lemonade! :-)

I love y'all... you're crazy, but I'm insane, so it all works out.

xoxox

JP

1 comment:

Gemma said...

sounds like u been a busy bee!!

me and you? we're like THIS..

hope u having fun at Raes!!

luvuxxxxx