Sunday, August 17, 2008

So What?

"So what? I'm still a rockstar,
I got my rock moves,
and I don't need you..."

So... it's finally over. I know I didn't blog the whole time that I was there -- that's just because I was trying to soak up as much Rae as possible.

We did a whole shit load and I probably have time to post ALL of it now, but I totally don't feel like it. Once I blog about it, it's really over. :-( I totally miss Rachel already and I'm not even in Kansas City yet.

Today was totally mellow, but I'll tell ya about it later.

I miss Bella soooo bad... I reckon I miss Jenn too... LOL I got Bella a couple little gifts but all I could afford to get Jennifer was a postcard... ahh, oh well. We'll eventually LIVE with Rachel, so fuck it.

Rachel introduced me to like, everyone she knows. LOL I loveee it. ;-) I met her BFF Kayla whom she's been friends with since she was 3 -- I loveeees her. She's fantastic. ;-) I met her Nana, her Gma and Gpa and like, 2 of her aunts -- I reckon. LOL It all went so fast! LOL I also met her friend Ashley, she was rockstar too. Rachel definitely picks great friends.

On my flight from Columbus to Chicago the lady sitting next to me was so nice and gave me her Life and Style magazine with Matilda Ledger on it for Hollywood's Cutest Kids. I love it. She looks JUST like her Daddy -- TOO much... Michelle is having friends help her make Matilda a video of Heath for her to remember him by. Also, in non related news -- Michelle is dating Spike Jonze. LOL

Imma be so bored until my flight... Ahh, word bird. Imma load more photos to my MySpace of Rae.

xoxox

JP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you :)

Cookie Monster