Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hola, Mamcita!

"I ain't got nobody that I can depend on..."

Guess what movie I just saw?

No, not Batman again... LOL

The Four Feathers -- yes, Heath Ledger... it wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be, but just the same, it was a good film. Heath was more unrecognizable in this film than he was as the Joker. I love that he chose roles that made him downplay his good looks... yes, there are many "aww," moments in this film where he does look very handsome and strapping, but there were also many moments in this film where he was tormented and nearly tortured.

It was great and you should see it if you haven't already. :-)

Jenn and I were going to get our tattoos before Vegas in October but now we're not sure if we'll have enough money for them... that's the poops. I really want my new tattoo... it seems like it'll be the first tattoo of mine with any REAL meaning.

In other appearance news... I've decided to cut my hair... was checking gossip today and this hair just screamed at me, "JODIE!! TAKE ME!! I'M YOURS!!!!!!!!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I could always go for the color with it, which is super sexy -- but I was planning on getting highlights before going to Rachel, which is 4 days away... I *really* want my hair cut before Rachel too, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough pennies for it. :-S I can hope and wish for it, though... it's pretty sexy.

I was so scared of cutting my hair and then I finally did it and it wasn't as short as I had originally planned for and I got a bit sad about that, actually... Now, my hair has grown tons since I got it cut before Heather's wedding (which I still need to get her her wedding book...) and now I wanna chop it all off -- fuck it, it's only hair and I might end up looking like a troll, or I might end up looking dead sexy.

Never know until you try.

Speaking of hair -- who hates Jessica Biel's bangs?? I do. They make her face look weird... she's so gorgeous, ditch the bangs.

So what do we think about the hair? I loves it... who's with me?

xoxox

2 comments:

Gemma said...

You should SOOOOOOOOO get that hair!! its gorge ;)

colour?

Anonymous said...

I think the cut looks awesome!!!! The color does too, but that dark for you? I mean thats BLACK. Maybe a dark brown? or a really pretty brown...I likessss lots!

--RP