Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Alright, Here I Am

"just one more cup of coffee 'fore I go..."

I'm still exhausted.

Yesterday we moved the big things and our clothes and whatnot out of our apartment, I sweated like I hadn't ever sweated before... It was awful. So nasty.

Wonderful to spend the night in our new home... of course Jasmine, her boyfriend Damon and her 2 kids are still here for 8 more days, and then the house is all ours. So the day I leave for Rae is the day they're moving into their new house which is right across the street.

Last night after moving we went to see the Dark Knight again. *snickers* That makes for 5 times for me and Heath doesn't ever get old. We're going again on Thursday. :-) WOO! Jenn's *only* seen it 3 times. She swears that she's going to see it by herself while I'm in Ohio... I told her please, please no... otherwise Imma have to make Rae see it with me up there. LOL

The fools somewhere around us at the new house have wi-fi and it's not locked so I'm like, YAY!! Free net!! *shhh*

Tonight I'm going to Lawrence... I'm leaving in an hour, actually. Going to pick up the dawg. My step mom came by on the 3rd and picked up the Bella to take her for a few days while we moved so she wasn't in the way. Bella and I have been emailing back and forth, she's adorable and very articulate.

I'm watching "I'm Not There" for the 3rd time -- seen it?? The movie where 6 different people are Bob Dylan. It's great. Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett, Richard Gere, Heath and two other people are in it. It's fabulous. Michelle Williams is also in it and she's fabulous. I heart her character Coco. :-) Cate Blanchett... wow... I'm in awe of her performance. She most captures the Bob Dylan that I know.

Heath... oh where to begin on Heath. Well, I've seen him naked more times than his mother as of now. LOL What I love about Heath (one of the things anyway) is that he's not shy about his body and doesn't really give a damn about being naked in films. (Never heard him say otherwise, anyhow.) There are some actors and actresses who don't want to be naked in films for whatever reason, but Heath IS the character, and if the character is naked, then Heath is naked.

Enough about him. I think people are sick of him -- well, more or less sick of me talking about him, which... I never get sick of talking about him. I have many more things to say about his life, but I'm actually afraid of what people will think about me.

Um...

I'm getting a new tattoo before Vegas. Can't fucking wait for it. It's fabulous... I designed it and Jenn's getting the same one... but it's not like a friendship tattoo or anything like that. I reckon you'll see it when you see it... and that's when you'll know what it is.

Don't have anything more to say and I'm too lazy to open a new window. I posted new pics on my MySpace.

xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad ur getting in the house ok

x gem

Anonymous said...

one week :)

and I wanna see these tattoo ideas when you're here

love youuuu

Gemma said...

I could have sworn i commented this already :S