Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wish You Were Here - Did I Already Title One That?

"wouldn't leave you to go to Heaven,
I carry you in my smile..."

I just got out of the bath and while I was soaking I thought to myself... "maybe if I put out there what kind of guy i'm looking for, he'll come to me..."

So i've compiled a list of everything I WANT in a guy.

-I want him to not have time to take off his clothes to console me while I'm crying in the bath and he jumps in to dry my tears.
-I want him to fully accept who I am, my friends and family.
-I want him to look at me in awe, as I return it and look at him with adoration.
-I want him to make grand gestures of his love for me, not fearing that he will embarrass me or himself.
-I want him to be motivated to fullfill his dreams.
-I want him to want to have kids with me and stop at nothing to have them.
-I want to make him happy and he should want to make me happy.
-I want him to be unselfish.
-I want him to marry me and want to make our marriage work no matter what.

I'm sure I could go on forever... If you know someone out there who fits all of these qualities and is single... call me. LOL

Watched Monster's Ball today and didn't know that Heath killed himself in it... scared the shit out of me and I burst into tears and I couldn't stop. Someone should have warned me about that.

Jennifer saw 10 Things I Hate About You for the first time last night. It actually made me really happy to see it again. I used to watch it all the time when it first came out. :-) Adored it just like I adored him. I thought he was so sexy as the sensitive bad guy.

Watched A Knights Tale after Monster's Ball... I loved that one, I thought he was just adorable as pie. It made me cry... it was a really touching story. Plus he looked hot.

So the weight loss hasn't been going like I planned... I've been doing pretty good, but I still haven't lost much. I'm trying to fit into these size 22 shorts for Ohio, which isn't that far... Tomorrow is a complete binge... planned, of course. Our friend is moving away and we're gonna party and stuff. :-) Then Saturday I guess I have to buckle down. I need to exercise more.

Well, I guess that's all today...

xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

im not the lovey dovey kind and i just get on with a relationship..

but good luck in finding that man! im sure hes either gay or married!
hehe xxx