Wednesday, July 30, 2008

But Ah My Foes

"My mama told me go on and let you go,
Said you would be more problems than I would ever know,
Said, if he's gonna go then let him go away..."

Got bored... made some Heath icons. :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I adore this photo, so I just wanted to keep it simple. :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I adore that last photo too. :-)

These are my 2 favorites: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That poem on the last one was read by him father at his funeral.

My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light
I know, I know... I've been O.B.- sessed lately. I can't stop... I don't know whats wrong with me, but he's literally all I think about. I can't sleep at night, I just spend all my time online trying to learn more and more. I already knew a lot about his life -- I followed his career from 10 Things -- but I just wanna find those little hard to find details... I can't stop... *embarassed*
I'll try and talk about something else now...
After we all get settled into our new places -- which -- I'm moving Monday... believe it?? I don't. Fuck me. After we get settled -- Jasmine is having a tattoo party and like, $100 can buy like 4 or 5 tattoos. These tattoo artists do this on the side to earn extra money. I'm stoked. Why? Because I have like 4 or 5 I want!! LOL
Now, I don't know if I'll do that... but I do want to finish my back, touch up all my others, and I have a couple that I want. ;-)
Loves and stuffs.
xoxox

1 comment:

Gemma said...

ur awesome at icons.. make me some! let ur imagination run away with ya..

the tat party sounds coolbeans! cant wait to see what u got

now go pack that appt up!