Saturday, July 12, 2008

They Dont Like It When I Smell Like Bourbon

"he was high on intellectualism,
I've never been there,
But the brochure looks nice..."

I'm on break, having a good day @ work actually. Its going quite fast. :)

Jenn and I are in back drive thru together today and we're cracking up and having a good time. This guy in a Porsche asked if I had to get up early and I said I had to get up @ 330. He said "well if I was your age I would just go from the bar to work..." I said, "well they don't like it when I come in smelling like Bourbon."

Jenn cracked up for like half an hour. Lol


Jenn and I see signing papers for our house on Wednesday! We're gonna get a truck to move on the first Wed in Aug!! Woo!

Jenn and I are having a competition... She seems to be GAINING weight instead of losing it, so I challenged her to lose 15 lbs. The first person to lose 15 wins... Loser buys airplane drinks to Vegas. She won't want to lose. ;)

Almost time to go back to the office. ;)

Peace.

No comments: